Jonas on free transfer?

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Would you take Jonas on free transfer?

• Total voters
you've got unrealistic expectations and your head has been fucked by mainstream media/ modern day fans the internet whatever

liverpoo are a much bigger club than us and they actually spend money on top of what they make from transfers plus they've backed their manager and pay far bigger wages

Levy missed the boat on really capitalizing when we were better than the scousers with Modric, VDV and Bale world class players and a modicum of stability under Harry, we've regressed while the scousers have made big strides under Rodgers

alot of Tottenham fans have a hard time admitting that but you didn't happen to catch the match the other week did ya were we caught a pasting and the point got drilled home, did you get anything from that match?

it will take more than a season for Poch to turn us into genuine top 4 challengers again and you'd be deluded to think otherwise plus this whole bollocks about our strikers being one injury away from panic stations is shite, we've got three strikers and I'd be comfortable with either one starting for an extended period of time, you don't stock pile players incase of season ending injuries unless you're the chavs or man shity who incidently both have 3 first team strikers

this is boring the piss out of me now mate as I don't understand how you can't see what to me is obvious as fuck, we're not a top 4 team any more we have no genuinely world class players and are at the beginning of a new "project". Time and patience and all that shit is what's needed now not whining that we need another striker when the window is closed or going on about how we were better than liverpoo when we had 2 Real Madrid stalwarts.

Ah the old, we are building and need to be patient chestnut..

Have fun watching us get pissed on by Woolwich and Chelsea again..
Have fun having them rip the piss put of us yet again, at least we are building for the future like we have been for god knows how long..
Pathetic attitude from so called Spurs fans..

Bye bye I'm done..

You do understand them cunts have shitloads more money than us and 2 of the best managers in the world right

JESUS CHRIST MATE did you eat paint chips when you were little?

They invest in the football club, we invest in the company :levystare:

Not another drama bloody queen...and all because we didn't sign a reject player that we couldn't actually have signed even if we had wanted to...

Have fun watching us get pissed on by Woolwich and Chelsea again..
Have fun having them rip the piss put of us yet again, at least we are building for the future like we have been for god knows how long..
Pathetic attitude from so called Spurs fans..

Bye bye I'm done..

Says the person who thinks that Poch doesnt deserve time to work with the squad before he can see what to do with it.

And that if we had Remy or Sanogo he would delighted and none of his fears would exist anymore.

Shame to quit the forum over something you have built up into an illogical obsession to frenzy levels.

Oh well.

Have fun expecting us to lose every week and get relegated.

Bye

This this the right time to complain about the price of a cup of tea at home.

Does the missus charge you for a cup of tea?!!

SouthStand Billy SouthStand Billy what the hell has happened? you were all upbeat after west ham and QPR why not give Poch a chance with what he has, just relax, we will have disappointing results all season, do you think city like losing to stoke at home with 300million on show? its football, will be an exciting season

We have AMs that trump their striker options, yet you are saying they have better options because they have more strikers.

Id take Eriksen and Lamela over Giroud and Welbeck...whats the issue?
i'm a bit skeptical about this one. not convinced at all that ANYBODY would take Giroud and Welbz over The Dane and Coco. exept those cunts ofcourse.

Back
Top Bottom