Jonas on free transfer?

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Would you take Jonas on free transfer?

• Total voters
We are already at our limit for foreign players in the squad, which is why BAE hasn't been assigned so it's safe to say that this is not going to happen, typical Mail bullshit...last week they were asking what would happen to Falcao if Utd play Monaco in the Champions league this season...

is that sarcasm? if not link me this instance
on another note bringing this Jonas guy in could help Bobby. Im all for that.

I can't believe SouthStand Billy SouthStand Billy has left the forum in a thread based on mere speculation that we might sign a free agent. WTF!?

Anyway, on topic - I like Jonas, saw him a lot for Valencia past few seasons and he is a decent player. I am a bit sceptical as to why he "rescinded his link with the club" - but Valencia are infamous for having financial issues so it may have been a wage-related axe.

is that sarcasm? if not link me this instance
on another note bringing this Jonas guy in could help Bobby. Im all for that.
Here's the corrected version...
Cristiano Ronaldo, Lionel Messi, Neymar... Manchester United will soon be able to borrow these stars | Mail Online
Here's a story another site ran about the original version...

BwwZugVIEAABjpX.png

Famously, perrenial Champions League stalwarts Manchester United aren’t in this season’s Champions League, having (famously) finished seventh last season.

Daily Mail journo Jeff Powell misremembered that well-worn fact in his article on the loan system today, in which he lambasts Falcao’s loan move to Manchester United, reasoning that it goes against the starting principles of the loan system.

In his sub-heading bullet points, he asked the rhetorical and impossible question: ‘What happens if United draw Monaco in the Champions League?’

We all make mistakes, but it’s hard to fathom how one could forget that United are not in this year’s competition, a seasoned football journo no less.

Last edited:
Another example of superb journalism in a national, even International, newspaper.

How do these guys have jobs? We have more educated, more insightful and level-headed posters on TFC, let alone elsewhere.

Gone?? Jesus

I know....accused people of being "so called" Spurs fans in the same post he wrote "hope you enjoy getting pasted by Woolwich and Chelsea this season"

All over not signing a striker.....despite playing a new system with 3 goal scoring AMs behind the front man under Poch. Didnt seem to want to give Poch time to build.

Odd. He used to be far more balanced.

I know....accused people of being "so called" Spurs fans in the same post he wrote "hope you enjoy getting pasted by Woolwich and Chelsea this season"

All over not signing a striker.....despite playing a new system with 3 goal scoring AMs behind the front man under Poch. Didnt seem to want to give Poch time to build.

Odd. He used to be far more balanced.

Very true It was odd he was a good poster, 4000 reps and tended to not take it all too seriously too, he was calling Dier god after the west ham game and maybe he simply couldn't take the Liverpool result.

A sad inditement of just how more and more people find it difficult to just enjoy football now and although littered with drama we have heaps going for us, it all worries me

Back
Top Bottom