Capital One Cup SEMI-FINAL vs. Sheffield United

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Coming out of the ground, there was a group of neanderthal looking chavs picking on little groups of spurs fans. They kept chanting 'bbbb'. Never have I seen so much burberry. I didn't know football hooligans still wore this. Anyway a little group of spurs, who by all accounts were not hooligans, made them run away. It was hilarious.
Fantastic trip, thanks to Sheffield fans, on the whole you were very accommodating.
Bbc is what they were saying, Blades Bashing Crew. Cunts, like all football hooligans

Morning Spurs Fans,

Hope those of you that travelled enjoyed a night out in Sheffield and all got back home safely. Wanted to pass on my congratulations for the win (well worth it over the two games) and wish you all the best for the final.

One of my happiest footballing memories was a 6-0 victory over Spurs at Bramall Lane that seems a long, long time ago now - but these last two games it's been nice to be reminded of what it's like playing top tier teams again. I only hope we find our way up the leagues soon enough! Impressed with the Blades that we didn't roll over and made a good fight of it right to the end. I thought when Reed was through we might even of nicked it, but not to be. The agony and ecstasy of football huh?!

Anyway, great away support last night, all the best for the final and the rest of the season.

UTB.

You boys keep playing like you did against us and you will do, no problem! You're better and much better organised than some of the of the premiership teams imo.

Thanks to the Blades fans coming on here. You are a credit to your fanbase! Don't worry, every fanbase has idiots, not all as many as Spammers and Chavs.

Good luck in your fight for promotion!

Morning Spurs Fans,

Hope those of you that travelled enjoyed a night out in Sheffield and all got back home safely. Wanted to pass on my congratulations for the win (well worth it over the two games) and wish you all the best for the final.

One of my happiest footballing memories was a 6-0 victory over Spurs at Bramall Lane that seems a long, long time ago now - but these last two games it's been nice to be reminded of what it's like playing top tier teams again. I only hope we find our way up the leagues soon enough! Impressed with the Blades that we didn't roll over and made a good fight of it right to the end. I thought when Reed was through we might even of nicked it, but not to be. The agony and ecstasy of football huh?!

Anyway, great away support last night, all the best for the final and the rest of the season.

UTB.
You gave us two very tough matches, not the walk-in-the-park for us that some of our supporters seemed to image in would be (FLAV!). Not just difficult to break down but very effect attacking play using the flanks… you're definitely too good for Div 1.

Morning Spurs Fans,

UTB.
Yep well done to all the various Blades fans who have contributed to to this forum positively recently, and good luck to your team in your quest for promotion.

We managed to do what teams like Southampton and West Ham have recently failed to do, but it took some doing!

UTB and :coys:

I don't know what it is but it just looks a bit silly. "Hk18" is exactly the same number of letters/digits as actually typing "Kane" or just one less than "Harry" so it's hardly a cool handy abbreviation to kill time typing.

Phew I'm exhausted after typing all 3 possibilities , I better have a lie down
It is five less than Harry Kane though (six less if you count the space)

Great night last night , atmosphere was quality , one only thing from the night was getting into the ground and the lack of stewarding outside , we're I was trying to get in there was only one turnstile with hundreds of spurs trying to fit through one turnstile , also there was no one behind the shoot we're you scan your tickets , if one fans ticket didn't work then there would of been a major hold up of fans , I heard fans talking about Hillsborough , maybe that was a over exaggeration but I thought that getting into the ground and the stewarding outside was very poor

B8hmpaACMAEthx2.jpg

YIDS

Great night last night , atmosphere was quality , one only thing from the night was getting into the ground and the lack of stewarding outside , we're I was trying to get in there was only one turnstile with hundreds of spurs trying to fit through one turnstile , also there was no one behind the shoot we're you scan your tickets , if one fans ticket didn't work then there would of been a major hold up of fans , I heard fans talking about Hillsborough , maybe that was a over exaggeration but I thought that getting into the ground and the stewarding outside was very poor

same thing happened at watford a few years back, (missed the first 20 mins because of that.)
stewarding outside was indeed non existant

Back
Top Bottom