Disagree Trolling

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Remove the 'Disagree' post rating

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Personally seems a bit pointless to me to bother removing it. At the end of the day, it's just a little black x at the bottom of a post. Meh.
Got more important things to worry about. Like JayC1's inability to construct a decent argument.

I don't think that's a call for you to make - as the poll suggests - results are rather close

Piece of advice - read the post first instead of judging it by rep. It's a football forum - much like in real life (bit of a stretch for some here, granted) - people would disagree with you. Shocker, I know. Can't seem to deal with that? Perhaps this place is not for them
Oh absolutely not. Just my opinion. Just my feedback.

I'll leave it there with this. The poll can decide.

They also produce a natural sunscreen musk layer - fascinating
Wiki says:

"Common hippos are recognizable by their barrel-shaped torsos, wide-opening mouths revealing large canine tusks, nearly hairless bodies, columnar-like legs and large size."

I never knew that. What do the uncommon ones look like? Are you sure it's not 3 heads?

Wiki says:

"Common hippos are recognizable by their barrel-shaped torsos, wide-opening mouths revealing large canine tusks, nearly hairless bodies, columnar-like legs and large size."

I never knew that. What do the uncommon ones look like? Are you sure it's not 3 heads?
Good find, mate - I think further research is required on my part - will report back shortly

Again, completely removing "disagree" simply because one person can't handle it is just patronizing to everyone else. If we go down that route then we might as well scrap rep entirely. Rep isn't the problem, it's really one person in particular.

Remove rep from him, dammit. Or make every rep from him something nonsensical like a balloon or a cookie.

Alternatively - we can ban the 6-7-odd boring cock sockets who are childish and petty enough to be bothered by the Internet

tumblr_ljq77sv_Yw_A1qavmeoo1_500.gif

Back
Top Bottom