Disagree Trolling

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Remove the 'Disagree' post rating

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Wikipedia Brown Wikipedia Brown So are you for, or against? I can't work it out. A clever satire on the pointlessness of internet rep, or outraged fury at the prospect of losing one your basic human rights?

Oh, you know me... a bit of both.

But in all seriousness, I barely use the thing. Do think it's unfair to take away, though... all it ever is is Arcy et all having a little fun. If people really get that bothered by it, then well... see: your point about the pointlessness of internet rep.

But in all seriousness, I barely use the thing. Do think it's unfair to take away, though... all it ever is is Arcy et all having a little fun. If people really get that bothered by it, then well... see: your point about the pointlessness of internet rep.
Nearly a 1000 up I see. :lennonlol:

LOVE YOU .
tumblr_lwafwonXLk1qeeuo4o1_500.gif

Instead of removing the disagree button.....

How about every time you do a disagree it lowers your own reputation by 2 so there's a consequence to being lazy and not replying and just clicking X.

Eventually spammers will have neg rep and quite possibly they are the ones most bothered by forum ratings so will be a bit more frugal with their disagrees

Back
Top Bottom