Tottenham Hotspur vs. Chelsea [CAPITAL ONE CUP FINAL]

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I won't got into detail since everything has already been posted I'm sure, but one thing that really buoyed me at the end was that we never gave up.

Much is talked about the spirit in the team, and how we believe we can come back from anything, but on a sodden pitch, in a game where we were frustrated, and at 2-0 down against the Champions elect players were still sprinting for the ball to get play back on with a minute left. Even at 92 minutes we were pressing them trying to get the breakthrough, refusing to accept defeat when it would have been easy to do so.

It didn't work today, but that is the mentality that wins trophies.

Our time is coming.

Chelsea have been able to spend a week coming up with w game plan for today and that's exactly what they did. They just set up to kill the game. We had two days

For anyone who just tuned into forums and is not aware of the score, thank me later

2nt6ag.jpg

2py70px.gif

jt51a46f25.gif

Not just a troll, he's an 8yo troll.

Yet you have been crying about it for 20 pages.

Thats the problem with this forum. You all bite...you all respond and then complain about it.

You dont need a sinbin campaign to ignore him. Just ignore him. He's a gooner, winding up some Spurs fans...his banter is shite. Im actually laughing at some of it, its so silly.

Why do you care for fucks sake?!

Yet you have been crying about it for 20 pages.

Thats the problem with this forum. You all bite...you all respond and then complain about it.

You dont need a sinbin campaign to ignore him. Just ignore him. He's a gooner, winding up some Spurs fans...his banter is shite. Im actually laughing at some of it, its so silly.

Why do you care for fucks sake?!

I think we are a a bit emotional right now and it doesn't t help having some chav troll going around, it also doesn't help have YacTheYid YacTheYid agreeing with him, some kind of Spurs fan he is.

Disappointing day but I don't think we can say we did enough in the final third to cause what is a very strong opponent any trouble. Good retention of possession and passing at times but just not enough cutting edge.

Kane was excellent despite his limited service.

Mourinho is the master of sucking the life out of a game. It hurts to see them win with a couple of cu tishly jammy goals but that's just football unfortunately. We didn't have enough to trouble them at the other end.

Right,12 more cup finals in the league boys. Disappointing to lose a final, but I have been really happy with the season so far, and that is a surprise coming from a moaner like me! The season that saw the emergence of Harry Kane and several other youngsters from the academy.The blueprint is there. Let's try and win all the remaining premier league games with nothing else to worry about. To be honest, I am really excited about where this team goes if it sticks together long term.

Hopefully guys who are stealing a living by performing bad for ages (Kaboul, Ade, Soldado, Chiriches, Capoue, Paulinho) are sold and some more exciting talented youngsters are bought in. Poch is the one! He is the guy we have been looking for a long long time. The board should recognise this and support him completely in the transfer market.

And with regards to the game, why don't we shoot! You saw how the chelsea goals went in, by players having a go and shooting. Just shooting causes havoc and puts pressure on the defence and we were constantly trying to find the perfect opening when it would have been better to shoot when goal-side even if players are blocking.

Im sorry guys for annoying some of u with my anger aimed at Gholfest im gunna stop and ignore him as he ovs is just going to continue until his account gets banned

Back
Top Bottom