Tottenham Hotspur vs. Chelsea [CAPITAL ONE CUP FINAL]

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I said before the game, I wouldn't let the match ruin a great day out. Truth be told it did. Cant believe I am home already. The build up was fucking fantastic, the aftermath was bitter and fighty. So came home.

Well some of that is the usual excitement with people getting on it far too early

Thats sad to hear what were people rucking about? what about the performance and result was a big surprise to some of these people?

quarter final is spurs best place finish ever so i'm the one laughing here, monaco and asenal have made a final before, asenal have made 2 semi finals as well and same with monaco i think
Very sad? I hope you can sleep well tonight knowing you have been successfully brave in cyber space where no one knows you. Or do they?

Well some of that is the usual excitement with people getting on it far too early

Thats sad to hear what were people rucking about? what about the performance and result was a big surprise to some of these people?

Just the usual people drinking since 9am not even knowing why they are rucking. Loads of Spurs on Spurs.

We had a bit of argy bargy coming out of the ground when one of my lot got started on by a big lump who was ready to fight everyone and anyone. A shit end to a potentially great day.

'tottenham' are even funnier than me though
I think you are from a small village, perhaps in some former Soviet bloc country with no other football fans around. They all just like Potato Jump. I don't know the rules to Potato Jump since I don't come from such a backwards land. But I sympathize with your plight of having no one to talk about football with. I hope you are able to find a community to relate to one day.

In the meantime, Fuck it. you're a joke, you're teams a joke. (Whether it be Scum, Chelsea or those anti-semitic Claret and blue cuntbuckets). You'll probably die a virgin or a freak rapist murderer who's story gets told on the reboot of Luther in 2034 starring Jayden Smith.

Yet Monaco play in UCL and you do not
When was the last time Spurs were above the gunars? I don't even remember
The last time they won the league? 53 years is it now?
their last trophy? last time they were in UCL

Monaco are by far better than Spurs you should not even mention them in the same sentence

Woolwich are the most unsuccessful team in Champions league history. Why bother.

17 attempts and counting.

Have not even been past the last 16 since 2009/10.

Back
Top Bottom