Tottenham Hotspur vs. Chelsea [CAPITAL ONE CUP FINAL]

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

What I want to say is our season is over, our fans cant handle their booze without punching fucking lumps out of each other and on the pitch we have the cutting edge of a rusty spoon.

HOWEVER we owned Wembley today. In the grand scheme of things it doesn't make it hurt any less.
Not saying anything they were pathetic, we were shit apart from in The Torch before...

As a day i loved it, if anyone on here was lucky enough to be on the private bus that turned up outside the torch it looked a really good laugh.

Softened the blow a bit all the fans singing when we got held back going to the station, we didn't deserve a 2-0 loss. Wish we had got a goal to get ourselves in the game a bit, even late on, my first time seeing spurs at wembley, here's to more times in the future.

Back
Top Bottom