Tottenham Hotspur vs. Chelsea [CAPITAL ONE CUP FINAL]

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Jayc1 Jayc1 got anything to say apart from 'x' you fucking child? No one here takes you seriously anymore. You even fucked off cooper. You're done city cunt - don't gloat over us any more.
You have to worry about the guy. He just sits in the background hitting disagree and not commenting. If the City forums are that shit why doesnt he go on the Liverpool ones, im sure they are a laugh

Jayc1 Jayc1
Ha ha look at yourselves you and your mate tried taking me on and i took both of you and fucked you off out of it.
This was a real pity seeing as we are all yids but you two were like proverbial bullies and you got what was coming real shame it had to end up like this.
Still another day Another dollar as they say.
skywalker68 They say that in America, but where you come from they say 'another overweight 47 year old fat bloke, another poor broken woman who can't kick the fat chick out of the nest'. MUM DON'T TREAD ON MY MILLENIUM FALCON. You know it Herman. :pochbye:

Just seen my first plastic of the day. Before he could say anything I dived in with 'nobody told us they were holding a deaf-mute convention at your end of Wembley yest'.

He changed the subject to the WHU v Palace game.

Seen off.

Just reading this today as just couldn't face it last night, and haven't read the posts since final whistle so sorry if this has been said a lot already. We had great seats for the game in Block 115 and we out-sung those chav melts all game. Was loving it till the first goal and even in the second half I thought we played better than them. End of the day we lost by two lucky deflections, and the first came from the softest of free kicks. Walker was dead unlucky for the goals, and had a good game. In fact I don't think anyone was awful. On another day Eriksen puts that first free kick in, Rose lets him take the one he took quickly which ended nowhere, Kane puts his shot away, Lamela gets his head on the end of Kane's flick on, and we walk out winners.

Proud of the players who are growing into a strong team. Five academy players in a cup final. It only bodes well for us.

COYS, onward and upward. Now we can focus on the league at least.

Finally back after an arse of a journey across London. I'm feeling genuinely quite heart broken by the result. Those cunts deserve so little but continue to get so much.
It was a funny atmosphere today - especially with their no show. The truth is, however much effort fans put in, the atmosphere in a large bowl arena is shit compared to e.g. WHL. But we did try and were singing until the end.
I think we've run out of steam a bit this season, but Chelsea did still do a good - if dull - job in keeping us down. Honestly, if Mourinho was on Master Chef, he'd win by turning off everyone else's ovens and making a dull - but technically nutritious - salad.
I am, though, genuinely proud of our team and how the young core of our side is developing this season. It's only a few months on from one of the most chaotic and shambolic seasons we've had in years. There is A LOT to be positive about this season and, as I've probably said before, Poch and the squad will learn so much from this year.
Welll said

Remarkably unbothered by it to be honest, we deserved a lot more from the game and were the better team overall, beaten by a stupid mistake from Rose and a deflection.

Plenty to be positive about.

SAME.

I thought I would be suicidal but I'm surprisingly non-plussed by it.
Think that game coming at the end of a 3 day, mates 30th bender meant all my energy was burnt out.
Bill Nic was rocking even when we lost. Best supporters going. Imagine woolwich singing after they'd lost to their rivals in a cup final. No chance. They'd all have sloped off at 80 minutes to tweet about it.

Back
Top Bottom