Modern Football is Broken - Picture Thread

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I don't think the issue (for me anyway) is that its a lower league chant. Its that every fucker and his dog have jumped on it.

If anything, it's become too mainstream.

haha #AgainstFootballHipsters

The tune for the chant has been used for years,

could have won the cup but he fucked it up viva john terry
running down the wing, hear united sing, viva ronaldo

The problem with 'Everywhere we go....' is that it's all that ever seems to get sung.

Sheffield was fantastic,and when it was ringing round the lane at the NLD it was was great.

But it was sung constantly at the Torch, and fuck all else got sung. And it went round constantly at OT the other week. It's making pre - match atmospheres fucking boring, IMO.

The problem with 'Everywhere we go....' is that it's all that ever seems to get sung.

Sheffield was fantastic,and when it was ringing round the lane at the NLD it was was great.

But it was sung constantly at the Torch, and fuck all else got sung. And it went round constantly at OT the other week. It's making pre - match atmospheres fucking boring, IMO.
Then people need to come up with something catchy and easy to remember to add more variety.

I was thinking today you could do a Nacer Chadli one to the tune of AC/DC's "Whole Lotta Rosie"...

It's the new sloop john B really isn't it?
electrostep_cover.jpg

FC United are well on course to win promotion to the Conference North this season. A remarkable rise for a club founded a few years ago by supporters fed up with the way United was being run.

They have plans and funding for a new stadium and it's not inconceivable they could meet United in a domestic cup competition in the near future (conference north is 5 divisions below the prem). They were only formed 10 years ago:-

http://www.fc-utd.co.uk/m_history.php

I saw someone answer the phone with the selfie stick still attached today, what a wanker

It reminded me of Mercury on stage when he had the small mike stand!

85d509e49a47ff49d64c2b5558880c6f.jpg

Back
Top Bottom