The Striker Dossier

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Please take note of the usual troll cunts looking to derail this thread with their worthless input which as usual has nothing to do with the OP - just take note how the pattern persists in almost every thread. Eliminate the tumour so the body can begin to heal.
I have to say that your lack of self awareness is terrifying.

Fair enough, pollute every thread with bullshit about conspiracies to Sin Bin and continue your pattern of disagreeing with the person instead of the post. But to then whine about others derailing threads with patterns of bad forum behaviour is astonishing.

I prefer not interacting with you at all, so not happy at having to quote you, but someone needs to pull you up for this bollocks. Have a look at your own behaviour and people may treat you differently. Continue to act like you are and people will continue to treat you with no respect.

I have to say that your lack of self awareness is terrifying.

Fair enough, pollute every thread with bullshit about conspiracies to Sin Bin and continue your pattern of disagreeing with the person instead of the post. But to then whine about others derailing threads with patterns of bad forum behaviour is astonishing.

I prefer not interacting with you at all, so not happy at having to quote you, but someone needs to pull you up for this bollocks. Have a look at your own behaviour and people may treat you differently. Continue to act like you are and people will continue to treat you with no respect.
And so - it is proven yet again. Do you have actually anything to add to the topic of discussion here or you rather keep pretending like a give a shit what you and your cunt mates think it me. Evidently 'online repsect' is something lacking in your life - so best of luck obtaining it. Answers on a postcard.

And so - it is proven yet again. Do you have actually anything to add to the topic of discussion here or you rather keep pretending like a give a shit what you and your cunt mates think it me. Evidently 'online repsect' is something lacking in your life - so best of luck obtaining it. Answers on a postcard.
Honestly, I'd prefer it if everyone got on better on here. It'd make me less depressed for us all. If you stopped with the tin foil hat stuff and constant disagreeing, I'm sure it would make the forum a better place for many on here. If you don't care about that, I can't really do anything about that.

As for the thread, no I'll not be sticking to the template. I think anyone posted over the age of 28 or over £15m is complete fantasy. And we should sign one of Ings, Austin, Rhodes, Gestede or Chicarito.

Because he's a fucking child?
Honestly, I'd prefer it if everyone got on better on here. It'd make me less depressed for us all. If you stopped with the tin foil hat stuff and constant disagreeing, I'm sure it would make the forum a better place for many on here. If you don't care about that, I can't really do anything about that.

As for the thread, no I'll not be sticking to the template. I think anyone posted over the age of 28 or over £15m is complete fantasy. And we should sign one of Ings, Austin, Rhodes, Gestede or Chicarito.
Don't forget Alexandre Pato, who also fits the under 28 and under 15m model

I would love to see Hernandez paired with Harry but Utd will want something other than cash from the deal in my opinion. Plus I doubt they'd rush to help us strengthen.

Have to agree with this: Levy will not pay big money for older strikers again. Once bitten.......
As for getting on better with people but if they continue to demand 'online respect' while treating others with complete disdain then they obviously require a bit of a psychological tune up!

Don't forget Alexandre Pato, who also fits the under 28 and under 15m model
Regardless of cost, that'd be a dreadful buy. The lad has proven he can't cut it. He's scuttled back to Brazil with his tail between his legs, and we should not be the team risking giving him an olive branch.

Last edited:
Have to agree with this: Levy will not pay big money for older strikers again. Once bitten.......
As for getting on better with people but if they continue to demand 'online respect' while treating others with complete disdain then they obviously require a bit of a psychological tune up!
To be fair, it was me that mentioned respect. When I act like a cunt, I'm very aware I'm doing it and I admit my faults. I don't cut about the place complaining about "grown men behaving this way", before disagreeing with a photo of a kitten because the poster annoyed me in 1994.

Regardless of cost, that'd be a dreadful buy. The lad has proven he can't cut it. He's scuttled back to Brazil with his tale between his legs, and we should not be the team risking giving him an olive branch.

I thought he just left because of injury problems? He is still a quality footballer and is doing well in a decent enough league. Would be a free agent this summer so worth a punt for me as a 2nd or 3rd striker

I thought he just left because of injury problems? He is still a quality footballer and is doing well in a decent enough league. Would be a free agent this summer so worth a punt for me as a 2nd or 3rd striker
He has a very poor injury record, but the main reason he isn't at Milan anymore is that he and Babs Berlusconi split up.

He's had a poor injury record for...how many seasons now? If he's not able to compete for 1st choice striker he's not worth a punt - and he's shown he's not capable of that. AC Milan are not what they once were. We should not be picking up their rejects from Brazil, that's for sure.

MLSDB07042012124.jpg

Name: Robbie Keane
Nation: Republic of Ireland
Current club: LA Galaxy
Estimated price: 3 quid

Last edited:
Anthony-Ujah-celebrates-h-007.jpg

Name: Anthony Ujah
Current club: Cologne
Estimated price: 5m

img-photo-falcao-joue-l-intello-1357582203_x610_articles-165534.jpg

Name: Radamel Falcao
Current club: Manchester United (on loan from Monaco)
Estimated price: 10m

HisatoSato.jpg

Name: Hisato Sato
Current club: Sanfrecce Hiroshima
Estimated price: 2m

Millbanks Millbanks - superb input

Heung-Ming would be my pick as well

If you can throw a few images for reference - would be great - simply copy / paste in the post
I've seen a couple games in which he's scored and I think his stats flatter him a bit. He's very much in the chadli/Dempsey mold of just showing up to score. If he came to Spurs he'd get the same kind of abuse. That's from what I've seen. I could easily be wrong

I've seen a couple games in which he's scored and I think his stats flatter him a bit. He's very much in the chadli/Dempsey mold of just showing up to score. If he came to Spurs he'd get the same kind of abuse. That's from what I've seen. I could easily be wrong
To be blunt, you are wrong. Offering an opinion on seeing a player twice is not really valuable information. The lad is quality, very exciting, fast and direct. Absolutely nothing like Chadli or Dempsey.

Back
Top Bottom