Progress

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Anyone who thinks we should have finished any higher with this team needs a head-check or frontal lobotomy. Preferably both.

Question has been answered - you're too blinded by fury (again) to see it

I already outlined above my take one it along with reasons why that is pure trolling - your personal petty cunt OG-fueled agenda towards me will never allow you to see that though and instead keep blurting the same default response.

Evidently - pretty much every one in this thread seems to agree with my take. You however saw it as an opportunity to get one over your forum 'enemies' again. Stick to googling posters on the Internet with you bum-chums like a weird stalker cunt. And don't forget to keep pressing that sin-bin button, fella
Why is not having the same opinion as you "trolling"? I asked why Sammy should be binned because people disagree with him. You said that wasn't the reason. I asked what was. You didn't answer. Would you care to now?

Also, to everyone else on this thread, would you all have been happier if everyone had responded to the OP by just replying "yes"? Do we not come on here for debate? For differing views? Yo maybe learn something? Or do we just want to insist we are right all the time?

Why is not having the same opinion as you "trolling"? I asked why Sammy should be binned because people disagree with him. You said that wasn't the reason. I asked what was. You didn't answer. Would you care to now?

Also, to everyone else on this thread, would you all have been happier if everyone had responded to the OP by just replying "yes"? Do we not come on here for debate? For differing views? Yo maybe learn something? Or do we just want to insist we are right all the time?

Its become more and more transparent what the problem is here mate...

Why is not having the same opinion as you "trolling"?
I never said that - stop implying this

Read my response above - along with the last 21 pages from various other posters who feel the same way. No one has issues with different opinion - but when hypocritical cunts twist facts and manufacture hoax scenarios to substantiate non-existent events, while continuously derailing every single thread - well that's hardly in the spirit of debate, is it now?

Issues STILL not addressed by those I posed it to:

13pt capitulation
Worse points tally

Lets talk about Sammy instead, and quote him 70 times..... because its better without him here

And not everyone in the last 21 pages think we have progressed.
I wasn't referring to the issue of progress - more about the fact a few troll cunts are currently derailing yet another thread with the same old tired agenda, much like it's been the case for the last 10-odd games.

Well, personally..... I think there's been progress. But only when looking at the club as a whole.
Narrow down onto specifc issues like league points scored and it's easy to find areas where we've gone backwards.

6th or 7th was what I hoped for based on last year and the inevitable change/settling in period.
End of last season... I thought we were in a pretty bad state.

This season...
We've played a shit load of games, made a final, have youth coming through to 1st team and national level, stadium has got a green light, gone from a team with the least distance run (last season) to the 2nd most (only Burnley players have run more) so fitness is up, some decent support team changes, some good wins against the the top 4 teams, and a big reduction in the hammerings we took from last season.

All in, seems a corner has been turned and there's promising signs and signs of good change that could last many many years.

Thats not to say our points scored in the league this season is a sign of progress and from the Redknapp era - a direct comparison shows we've gone backwards when looking at points. But that backwards step happened before Poch got here and there's no knowing if the car dealer could have kept it going.

Next season - hope for and expect a bit more :)

All I can see on here is a bloke being told he wants the manager sacked even though he has posted that he doesn't and being called a cunt for it.

Sammy doesn't think we have progressed overall since last season. Nor do I. Nor does Eskimo Eskimo i think. Others maybe don't either. Others do. Doesn't make anyone more or less of a cunt or a Spurs fan if we question the direction the club is taking.

Go to the ENIC thread and you'll find defenders of Poch tearing Levy a new one. That's allowed then? Where's the positivity of progress there?

Was that a no?
It's a yes - but you're conveniently ignoring it seeing you've been outed for having nothing football-related to contribute here (as usual) instead of some personal attacks towards you TFC arch-enemies. Read the thread from the beginning - see who's thinks who's a cunt. Enough said.

George, you disagree with this becauswe you want him sacked?

Or because me wanting to give Poch time fucks your entire premise up and you cant fathom that someone can give harsh critique, yet still want the manager to stay?

LOL

I disagree with this, because everything you've said implies that you're not happy with Poch and you think someone else can do a better job. (i.e, your best mate 'Arry)

I disagree with this, because everything you've said implies that you're not happy with Poch and you think someone else can do a better job. (i.e, your best mate 'Arry)
Don't let facts get in the way of a good trolling session

Every single fucking thread 'but, but Arry did better, but, but we finished 4th (with Comolli's players, mind you, - always conveniently ignored), but, but Arsneal were closer (irrespective of the transfers for either club) The same Arry who brought on Scott Parker instead of Defoe at Villa Park when we need a goal against 10 men to secure 3rd place. Hahahhahahahaha.

It's a yes - but you're conveniently ignoring it seeing you've been outed for having nothing football-related to contribute here (as usual) instead of some personal attacks towards you TFC arch-enemies. Read the thread from the beginning - see who's thinks who's a cunt. Enough said.
You're a cunt

You're a cunt
hatoff.gif

Excellent. So you HAVE got examples of hypocritical cunts who twist facts and manufacture hoax scenarios to substantiate non-existent events. Please state your case.

Back
Top Bottom