Progress

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Sammy doesn't think Poch did a great job and doesn't think there's been progress.
Yet openly said he'd be happy with 5-6th.

I also said I expected the team to gel and respond to the new management.

In my opinion it hasnt.

May I ask why you left that part out and only spoke about the 5th and 6th part? Its in the same quote?
Why did you leave it out?

Where have I said I expected 4th this season....?

I expected the team to gel and adapt to the coaches...it hasnt.

You said that it would be "admirable" if Poch were able to instil his methods and gel the squad in 12 months. Now you're saying that you "expected" it, and that we have made no progress.

Admittedly not as compelling a contradiction as your "Vlad should be nowhere near the squad" -> "Vlad has been criminally underused, awful management" about turn, but the point is that it's difficult to take you seriously.

I also said I expected the team to gel and respond to the new management.

In my opinion it hasnt.

May I ask why you left that part out and only spoke about the 5th and 6th part? Its in the same quote?
Why did you leave it out?

Sammy. It is there in black and white. You did not EXPECT the team to gel / respond to new management - you said it would be ADMIRABLE if that did happen, and we attained sixth. That is a crucial distinction.

uZbq8.gif

You said that it would be "admirable" if Poch were able to instil his methods and gel the squad in 12 months. Now you're saying that you "expected" it, and that we have made no progress.

Where have I said we have made no progress.

I said 5th or 6th would be admirable...on the premise we were going forward as a team. We are not. We are being carried by a couple of individuals having an outstanding season.

Sammy. It is there in black and white. You did not EXPECT the team to gel / respond to new management - you said it would be ADMIRABLE if that did happen, and we attained sixth. That is a crucial distinction.

I did expect the team to gel, your interpretation is wrong and you should just deal with that fact.

Now you're saying that you "expected" it, and that we have made no progress.

Can you show me about where I said we have made no progress seeing as you want to talk about being taken seriously......

Its almost as if you are allowed to make things up about me, but my views should be repeated word for word 9 months on..LOL

I said anyone here could pick a better team........ but that would be the narcissist in you hearing what you want.

At the end of the day, I disagree with a lot of people, but if somene says "I dont want Poch sacked", I dont accuse them of lying because it makes me feel better about my wrong opinion of them....

What a load of bullshit, mate.

Do you honestly think anyone on here could pick a better team than Poch? Or are you just saying that so you don't seem to be a total moron who think he can.

How can you blame someone for thinking you want the guy sacked when all you do is moan about him and go on about how someone else could do a better job, even suggesting that you could pick a better team...

Admittedly not as compelling a contradiction as your "Vlad should be nowhere near the squad" -> "Vlad has been criminally underused, awful management" about turn, but the point is that it's difficult to take you seriously.
Vlad doesn't even have a smiley here - that's how bad it's been

I'm at work you dense chap.

You sarcastically posted "Yep. On the Up." in a thread called "Progress"

It doesn't take a massive leap to interpret that as a perceived lack of progress...

Do you honestly think anyone on here could pick a better team than Poch?

It was a put down.....when you emigrate from Literal land, let me know

How can you blame someone for thinking you want the guy sacked

Because I told you I dont.

Do I strike you as someone who gives a fuck what anyone thinks about me? What, you think if I wanted Poch sacked Id be too fucking scared to say it here...?

Like when I wanted AVB out...did you see me hiding behind that despite the cuntings?

You have no logic or thought process mate.

Back
Top Bottom