Kieran Trippier

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I like this signing. Signing a left back last summer saw considerable improvement in Danny Rose, lets hope the same this season.

Looks like a bloke who would try and swing one at you whilst pissed outside a nightclub. I like that. I hope hes a bit of a bastard as we need that

CH4Ivy3UEAAtDem.jpg:large

Very happy with this one, with all walker's injury problems there's probably a chance his pace will be affected and without that he doesn't really have much to offer. Best case scenario we have two good right backs competing for a starting spot, if not then we've acquired a very capable replacement, very positive!

Toward the end of last season Dier was chucking some lovely crosses in from RB, we looked very dangerous and created some great chances.. One of Trippiers strongest points Is his crossing, at 3.5m this is nothing other than a win win..

So we've just signed a defender that is worse than Vlad at defending? Fucking awesome. :chadliblow:

Again it's our good friend the stat, they say that Maldini made one tackle a game as he was always in the right place in the first place

Vlad is just a fucking clown, let's have a stat for suicidal decision making, Walker would give him a run for his money!!

Again it's our good friend the stat, they say that Maldini made one tackle a game as he was always in the right place in the first place

Vlad is just a fucking clown, let's have a stat for suicidal decision making, Walker would give him a run for his money!!
It was a tongue in cheek comment and I think Trippier is a decent player. Probably not a title winner though.

It was a tongue in cheek comment and I think Trippier is a decent player. Probably not a title winner though.

Oh I know it is, I know who you are my friend

Trippier is the kind of player that works as being honest defending is only 50% of the role in our formation for a full back, we just need one boy in front of back four who can defend that is more important

Back
Top Bottom