Upgrading the forum

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

On the forums dropdown, could you please move new posts to the top, or at least 2nd from top, search forums doesn't really need to be there with the magnifying glass on the top corner of the screen.

Love you Admin Admin . x

Great upgrade, even though it wasn't needed. Since I've joined, all of your formats have been awesome and this one seems just as good. Of the 5 or so forums I regularly visit, this is best format of the lot.

Cheers.

What have you done to the fucking thread layout yet again you fucking fucks?

Stop fucking with it - just as I get down properly you go and change it you fucking snakes.

:troll:
Looks marvellous lads, well done

101070.jpg

Not sure if it's the new format but I can only read posts whilst in the States.. Today is the only time I've been able to post since arriving.. It may be the wifi mind as I'm using their free wifi, there is an option to pay for an upgrade but I'm a tight Cunt so opting for the free version.

Not sure if it's the new format but I can only read posts whilst in the States.. Today is the only time I've been able to post since arriving.. It may be the wifi mind as I'm using their free wifi, there is an option to pay for an upgrade but I'm a tight Cunt so opting for the free version.
Where are you Billy?

Back
Top Bottom