Cameron Carter-Vickers

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Loan move to Norwich?

Just posted this in my blog (sorry, newbie and I can't post links). Would be a terrific move if he could get consistent playing time. My blog can be found through Twitter at eyesonballs or my personal Facebook page. Glad to be a part of the forum!

Last edited by a moderator:
I'll post a direct link to your blog if you paypal me £50?

I'd be in favour of it for sure if like you say he gets playing time. Would be happy with a Championship loan so one to a Prem team would be great.

Well how about

One-Million-Dollars-639omk.jpg

Just posted this in my blog (sorry, newbie and I can't post links). Would be a terrific move if he could get consistent playing time. My blog can be found through Twitter at eyesonballs or my personal Facebook page. Glad to be a part of the forum!

You've got a like, you can post links now.

cvv is the next ledley, it would be a great loan move, he and kwp need to experience more real game time at a higher level, it would be great if they could both go to the same team, we serioulsy have some great talent coming thru

Norwich are gonna get smashed every week, wouldn't be good for his confidence.
I think Norwich are the most likely to stay up out of the three promoted teams. But an experience like that is always good. Where he'll need to learn how to defend at top level football and what better way to experience that then at a team as you say that would get "smashed" every week

I think Norwich are the most likely to stay up out of the three promoted teams. But an experience like that is always good. Where he'll need to learn how to defend at top level football and what better way to experience that then at a team as you say that would get "smashed" every week

In reality you're right, but I live near the city and their fans think they are some massive club so I have an irrational hatred of them. They have just signed Wisdom from Liverpool on loan so I doubt he'll get much playing time at Norwich now.

In reality you're right, but I live near the city and their fans think they are some massive club so I have an irrational hatred of them. They have just signed Wisdom from Liverpool on loan so I doubt he'll get much playing time at Norwich now.
Wisdom can play right back - I'm still disappointed they never followed up on getting Yedlin on loan, that'd been a good move for both teams. At least Yedlin is a full international.

No doubt he's an exciting talent, but I don't feel a season long loan would be good for him this early in his career. Let him do a 3-6 month spell somewhere in the Football Leagues, let him have a taste of real first team football, but as a starter for a Premiership club when he hasn't made a single first team appearance is jumping the gun.

Logical step is a loan to a Football League club, Championship or League 1 (Swindon, dunno if we've still got links in there?) at worst. If he excels then either we can loan to a lower premier league club or take a gamble on him as a squad player with opportunities in cup matches.

Perhaps the club have seen something in him where they believe he will be ready for first team football with us next season and want to get him up to speed this season.

Norwich won't be awful but CCV defensive ability will be put to the test without doubt.

I don't think this is such a bad move at all.

I dread to think the cost of getting his name on the back of your shirt.

How much do they charge for a hyphen!?

:levystare::
A fucking hyphen?
:levywtf:: Errrrrrrrrrrr...
:levyeyes:: £30+VAT?

Someone (nameless) on twitter notices Carter-Vickers likes another footballers tweet who plays for Norwich (who is followed by 9 other Spurs players BTW) which is proof he is off to this club. All makes perfect sense.
Interesting theory. One of his other most recent favourites is:

"Some girls just want some good sex.. Ain't nothing wrong with that.."

What does this one mean??

Back
Top Bottom