Is the club/board ok?

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

It would make wanking oneself to sleep over a chairman much easier I suppose.
:levywhoa:
These cunts do though, I swear they fucking do. Standing on the Shelf or the Park Lane as a kid, I never envisioned that I would be involved in this kind of crap - I mean I love technology, but this is too high a price to pay. All these revolting cunts entering your living room. I used to really love Tottenham, everyone you met was full on, but now? How can I possibly love these cretinous children - it's poisoning the gene pool.

It is getting increasing harder to post on Spurs forums these days. The melting, dear God.

What are we seeing now that we haven't seen in previous seasons?

We have a major stadium project folks. Sorry, but its seasons until it's in place, and probably several after, are holding seasons. The real stuff won't happen until we stand a true chance of competing. "Levy should do this, or that, blah, blah, blah".

Reality check folks. Personally, I'd rather suffer the same old for a few seasons and then stand a chance of real success then be having the same argument on, for instance, a West Ham forum, where there is no future at all.
Levy said that the stadium wouldn't impact on transfers - you choose to ignore that - that's ok. Stop coming over as a massive wanker. And can you stick to English oh stout Horatio? You sound like a pretentious cunt. (there is a sin bin button fatty, why not use it you pompous oaf?)

Points for a witty reply in a convincing Australian accent. But my suicide is not guaranteed.

Last edited:
Levy said that the stadium wouldn't impact on transfers - you choose to ignore that - that's ok. Stop coming over as a massive wanker. And can you stick to English oh stout Horatio? You sound like a pretentious cunt. (there is a sin bin button fatty, why not use it you pompous oaf?)

Points for a witty reply in a convincing Australian accent.
Go to bed, you sad little troll Audrey.

I don't - this is where we differ. We have to tighten our belts now, and we will have to tighten our belts further when it is built because the extra revenue generated will be used to pay for it. Fair enough, but don't expect a financial epiphany anytime soon. There are £50 notes falling from the football skies at the moment, but for some reason we will never benefit from it. That moment when we are able to ramp up our intent with some serious cash spending will never come. We're putting all that money into Enic's pockets. Surely this is obvious by now? How many excuses are you prepared to swallow - tomorrow will never come with these Enic people - at least not for us.
I agree with what you say about Enic taking profit from Spurs. People that think otherwise are naive because lets face it, Levy and Lewis aren't doing what they do for the love of the club. They're doing it on the most part for the money. One thing I am worried about is that after the development is done and we've built the 500+ houses, the fancy five star hotel, the supermarkets, leisure centres, school, university, health centre etc... Levy and co will sell up and take all of that with them. Leaving the club with a nice new stadium but with a pile of debt. I'm not too sure if it's being built under Enic or the club/what the legality of such a scenario would be.

Regardless. The likelihood is when they've taken the club as far as they can they're going to sell up. That's probably going to happen after the stadium's been built. Which raises the question, where the fuck are we going to be then? Are we going to attract a 'sugar daddy' that will strip away our identity and throw the club into debt. I haven't really thought about it but I think I'd rather see my club the way it is right now over something like City. Or maybe I'm blinded by bias. I guess to most fans - if you're winning trophies then that's all that really matters. Which is fucking sad.

Ha ha. Your comebacks are getting weaker, you podgy pontificator - you're so discredited, you're now on the side of the the boys you profess to hate. Are you still banging on about Qatar you feeble minded doorstop? I'm crushed Sal, you really make a good point badly, but's that's only to be expected from a chap with your limited education. No hard feelings chubby?

I agree with what you say about Enic taking profit from Spurs. People that think otherwise are naive because lets face it, Levy and Lewis aren't doing what they do for the love of the club. They're doing it on the most part for the money. One thing I am worried about is that after the development is done and we've built the 500+ houses, the fancy five star hotel, the supermarkets, leisure centres, school, university, health centre etc... Levy and co will sell up and take all of that with them. Leaving the club with a nice new stadium but with a pile of debt. I'm not too sure if it's being built under Enic or the club/what the legality of such a scenario would be.

Regardless. The likelihood is when they've taken the club as far as they can they're going to sell up. That's probably going to happen after the stadium's been built. Which raises the question, where the fuck are we going to be then? Are we going to attract a 'sugar daddy' that will strip away our identity and throw the club into debt. I haven't really thought about it but I think I'd rather see my club the way it is right now over something like City. Or maybe I'm blinded by bias. I guess to most fans - if you're winning trophies then that's all that really matters. Which is fucking sad.
Thanks for the big reply. Like a python I will digest it overnight. Is that ok? Saw a bit about winning trophies and had a chuckle - you were joking at that point? The rest of your post seemed to contradict your previous 3 posts which I thought was really cool. I've got nothing against you fella, but I honestly don't know what you're on about. This is great.

Agree with Joe here, the club in terms of footballing results should always come first. Based on the decisions made in terms of the football personnel, I don't see ENIC thinking the same way. Always a player short, always a player too late, always a manager not backed as required, but wait, we have a stadium coming up, which is kinda like the second coming, it will open the floodgates and everything will be alright. The stadium will be built and so much money will be spent on the team all of a sudden and the board will completely change its approach signing so many world class players. All Spurs supporters will get their cocks sucked by supermodels. Blah blah. Wake up and see past the PR bullshit, which to be honest is not even that good these days! Sad to say, but can't help but feel that a 30 million net investment per year for 3-4 years in the past on the team would not have made us do a Leeds as believed by several of the ENIC lovers and would have atleast left us with better players.

Why don't you go to bed you fat racist cunt eh? I'm chatting to people all the time Roland. You're the one who shows up every month and trolls people. I've never encountered a thicker person than you on the internet. If you were clever you'd use your cleverness to be witty, informative or clever. Instead you barge in once a month, with your gargantuan trousers, and shit on your own head, I can't admire that.

Thanks for the big reply. Like a python I will digest it overnight. Is that ok? Saw a bit about winning trophies and had a chuckle - you were joking at that point? The rest of your post seemed to contradict your previous 3 posts which I thought was really cool. I've got nothing against you fella, but I honestly don't know what you're on about. This is great.

To be honest I don't really know what I'm on about either.

In summary. It would be nice to think that ENIC will use a large chunk of the money they earn after the development is finished on new players and higher wages but I don't know whether or not that's going to happen. I don't know whether or not the wider development (outside the stadium) is going to belong to Tottenham Hotspur or ENIC (so when they sell Spurs, will that go with them or will it and the income in brings in stay with the club and the new owners). Then finally, what sort of owner would likely purchase he club when ENIC go. A 'sugar daddy'? If so would that turn Spurs into another City/Chelsea/United.

You seem to like the odd heated discussion and although I can see the amount of bollocks some people are chatting on here, I'm not a fan of doing that wank over the internet as it achieves fuck all. Although I am a fan of a chat with other Spurs fans to vent and chat, which is what I thought this forum would be about. So yeah, would be good to hear your views on it as you seem to have an opinion.

Putting money in Enic pockets? They have put in way more into the club than they have taken out in dividends in the last decade and a half. There have two dividend payments which in total amounted to £2-4m. Meanwhile ENIC contributed 11m to the January 2004 rights issue, another 15m in the 2009 share placement and a £40m interest free loan in 2014 which was converted into equity.
The only time they are ever gonna make money from the club is selling it on one day.
The money they put in during the rights issues isn't as generous as it sounds. It meant they bought more shares at a reduced price. The first one in 2004 meant they could take their shareholding above 29.9% and not have to make a takeover bid. The rights issues have meant they massively increased the percentage of the club that they owned and now own all of it and have taken the club private.

I don't know for sure, but to my untrained eye, it would seem what little profit there has been is put back into the club, no more, no less, but the profits are low

However, by owning the club ENIC have been able to buy substantial London real estate at a reduced rate over many years. The reason that has been possible is the Stadium project. As was witnessed recently with that local school they owned, they are able to now start releasing their assets back on to the market @ a profit.

As it stands I suspect their property holdings are worth more than the football side of the business, but without the football side they can't buy / sell their property in the same way ( I'd suspect a tax break or two is attached to the development scheme )

So in essence, I feel the club has served ENIC well, what they have done in return for the club is not an exact match. Certainly not on the pitch, so I don't feel they really have made the difference they could / should have. The football club looks cheaply run, but the property side is huge !

Oh fuck off mate - can't you see that they are taking "actual" money out of the club? And you are a proper cunt for suggesting that I want a sugar daddy. I'll be straight with you - you've popped up out of nowhere with your bullshit, enic, Levy cock sucking agenda, and you think you have the right to take the piss out of people that can see this? I despair that Spurs have "fans" like you - you defend the owners against the interests of the team, you have an infant's grasp of what it is to be a supporter, and you must wank yourself to sleep at night over pictures of Levy. Can you just fuck off you pathetic, annoying little FM creep? I support Tottenham, not Levy. Where the fuck do you creeps get off?

I have no interest in defending the owners. Theres enough things they've fucked up on that you shouldn't have to make up shit to throw at them.
But they haven't took money out of the club. Every time someone mentions unchallenged the idea gets reinforced. That was the only reason I commented.
I couldn't care less about you angrily circling around the around an internet forum spouting abuse at all that comes in front of you so I'll leave the rest of your points there.

The amount of paranoia going on here is insane.

Guys, we're having our longest, sustained run ever. We've finished outside the top 6 once in i don't even remember how many years its been now. We've got an amazing new stadium on the way, that will put us even closer to the big time. We've had some fantastic players at the club in recent years, Bale, Modric, Van der Vaart. Players you dream about as a kid, and try to copy on the playground. We've had european football for years, even got into the champions league. Just fucking enjoy it.

So why the fuck are you pissing and moaning on the internet, about some absolutely irrelevant shit? Discussing Enic buying up property for profits? All this shit is going to happen anyway, regardless of how many paragraphs you type on the internet so just fucking enjoy the football. Theres no great conspiracy with ENIC. People go on about them, like they think the board don't want us to win every game! Everything they do is going to be in, what they think at least is, the best interest in the club. You'd be mad to think otherwise. You don't invest in something and then fuck it over. You wouldn't buy a house and then paint every room bright pink and brick up all the windows would you.

Guys, we're having our longest, sustained run ever. We've finished outside the top 6 once in i don't even remember how many years its been now. We've got an amazing new stadium on the way, that will put us even closer to the big time. We've had some fantastic players at the club in recent years, Bale, Modric, Van der Vaart. Players you dream about as a kid, and try to copy on the playground. We've had european football for years, even got into the champions league. Just fucking enjoy it.

So why the fuck are you pissing and moaning on the internet, about some absolutely irrelevant shit? Discussing Enic buying up property for profits? All this shit is going to happen anyway, regardless of how many paragraphs you type on the internet so just fucking enjoy the football. Theres no great conspiracy with ENIC. People go on about them, like they think the board don't want us to win every game! Everything they do is going to be in, what they think at least is, the best interest in the club. You'd be mad to think otherwise. You don't invest in something and then fuck it over. You wouldn't buy a house and then paint every room bright pink and brick up all the windows would you.

Depends. You might make more money running a brothel than selling on the house.

Football is no longer just about what happens on the pitch. It stopped being that way a long time ago. Not everyone has to have an opinion of what goes on with ENIC but some people do. Granted they could stop being wankers and arguing like children about it but there's nothing to stop them from talking about what they want to talk about.

So ultimately, if you want to talk about football, talk about football. If you want to talk about the management of the club, then talk about the management of the club. If you want to pick dasies and play with your knob, guess what? You can do that too.

Football is no longer just about what happens on the pitch. It stopped being that way a long time ago. Not everyone has to have an opinion of what goes on with ENIC but some people do. Granted they could stop being wankers and arguing like children about it but there's nothing to stop them from talking about what they want to talk about.

So ultimately, if you want to talk about football, talk about football. If you want to talk about the management of the club, then talk about the management of the club. If you want to pick dasies and play with your knob, guess what? You can do that too.
This place used to be fun but these days its full of boring cunts debating pointless shit. We're tottenham fans, not enic fans. Im yet to understand the merit in any argument that presumes the people in charge of the club, don't want us to win every game. Every single point of view that is anything close to suggesting Levy doesnt want us to win as many games as possible should result in that person being banned from the internet for a good few months to think about what they're doing with their lives.

These cunts do though, I swear they fucking do. Standing on the Shelf or the Park Lane as a kid, I never envisioned that I would be involved in this kind of crap - I mean I love technology, but this is too high a price to pay. All these revolting cunts entering your living room. I used to really love Tottenham, everyone you met was full on, but now? How can I possibly love these cretinous children - it's poisoning the gene pool.
Points for a witty reply in a convincing Australian accent. But my suicide is not guaranteed.
Ha ha. Your comebacks are getting weaker, you podgy pontificator - you're so discredited, you're now on the side of the the boys you profess to hate. Are you still banging on about Qatar you feeble minded doorstop? I'm crushed Sal, you really make a good point badly, but's that's only to be expected from a chap with your limited education. No hard feelings chubby?
Why don't you go to bed you fat racist cunt eh? I'm chatting to people all the time Roland. You're the one who shows up every month and trolls people. I've never encountered a thicker person than you on the internet. If you were clever you'd use your cleverness to be witty, informative or clever. Instead you barge in once a month, with your gargantuan trousers, and shit on your own head, I can't admire that.

I still think Joe Clash and Smoked Salmon are the same person, and that he has a severe self-loathing Schizophrenic condition!
I'm JO-HO-KING!!!

Back
Top Bottom