The Sack Race

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Spursinho

The Big Man of TFC
fqQvCB0.png

I can see a lot of sackings this season.

Can't see Pellegrini, Rodgers, Sherwood, Flores or Advocaat managing their sides next season.

Wouldn't be surprised if Wenger and Van Gaal retire.

Would be surprised if Poch gets a third season.

Koeman, Hughes and Pardew to get better clubs?

Brenda and his scabby lips.

Just keep spamming every piece of liverpool media online with "if you spend £280 million then you expect to be challenging for the league" and let the rest do itself.

Martinez just needs a bad run and he'll be Kenwright's next scapegoat.

i dont even know who half of those people are managing at the moment.....

I think, unless ther dippers are really struggling, rodgers will last the season

However, he has to get top 4. having effectively put the blame on his coaching staff for last season, he has no other option.

Would love it if this whole Chelsea physio thing spirals out of control and Mourinho is made to resign or gets the sack.
Not sure why it's not caught the eye of all the twitter feminist warriors yet.

Other than that, I would say Martinez if they didn't have Kenwright as chairman. Their fans are really not happy and they've not really improved the squad much since last year.

Back
Top Bottom