Heung-Min Son (손흥민)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

With Son and the gentleman below, I believe we're the Premiership club with the most number of signings from South Korea (2 :pochlol:). Add to that our 2005 Peace Cup win in Seoul, could we be South Korea's team?!*

* "No", say the bajillion Korean Man United fans.

080123_p20_spn3(1).jpg

Let's steer clear of this racist shit eh?

Furball. It's not racist mate.

It's like saying a scot eats deep fried mars bars or a French man eating frogs legs. Please don't fall in the trap.

It's a stereotype. Big difference. It's like me calling you a pasty muncher.

This is important. Don't fall into idiots way of thinking that offence is everywhere.

We are ros bifs. A slang from the French. It's really not racist.

Such a cheap use of a serious word.

Feeling about what? Do you honestly think I'm that sad to be annoyed at being proven wrong on an Internet forum? I'm passionate a spurs fan as anyone on here and I'm over the moon we have signed this guy. That being said no one can excuse starting the season with 1 striker.

Furball. It's not racist mate.

It's like saying a scot eats deep fried mars bars or a French man eating frogs legs. Please don't fall in the trap.

It's a stereotype. Big difference. It's like me calling you a pasty muncher.

This is important. Don't fall into idiots way of thinking that offence is everywhere.

We are ros bifs. A slang from the French. It's really not racist.

Such a cheap use of a serious word.

I consider both your example racist too . Call it stereotyping if you wish. I see stereotyping as being slightly ignorant to be honest.

Each to their own though

With Son and the gentleman below, I believe we're the Premiership club with the most number of signings from South Korea (2 :pochlol:). Add to that our 2005 Peace Cup win in Seoul, could we be South Korea's team?!*

* "No", say the bajillion Korean Man United fans.

080123_p20_spn3(1).jpg

most of the manu supporters here(S.Korea) were just followers of Park, so when he left Manchester many of them quit support them. One I know has been converted to the Scum!! :adelol:

Smart move by spurs for the Asian shirt market. And seemingly a player that will go straight in in the start XI. So what great Chinese available DMs are there out there?

I consider both your example racist too . Call it stereotyping if you wish. I see stereotyping as being slightly ignorant to be honest.

Each to their own though

It's purely natural to mock someone else's way of life because it's different to yours. It is the personification of ignorance but it's also purely natural and doesn't mean it comes from hate.

this is how we bond.

Racists are different.

He played LW about like Bale did towards the end of his time here. His best position is that vdV "second striker", he'd be terrific in a 4-4-2 in all liklihood.
I have only seen him on the wing for Leverkusen?

BTW I am exploding with joy right now. Can't believe my favorite player joined my favorite club. Nobody called me out when he signed though, which makes me sad hah
Looking at your name, I always assumed Hitzlsperger was you're favourite player...:harryhmm:

:pochbye:

Back
Top Bottom