Heung-Min Son (손흥민)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

To be fair the price quoted for Martial does not look that ridiculous now the boy looks ridiculously good and all for a mere one million more than Andy Carroll. Gutted we didn't sign him now.

Does he look ridiculously good though? I feel the hype's getting a little too much now.

To be fair the price quoted for Martial does not look that ridiculous now the boy looks ridiculously good and all for a mere one million more than Andy Carroll. Gutted we didn't sign him now.
We tried, but he signed a new deal with Monaco instead and then went for double our offer.

Not sure what to make of that.

But Son has been exactly the kind of guy we needed, and he's fitting in really well so far.

We tried, but he signed a new deal with Monaco instead and then went for double our offer.

Not sure what to make of that.

But Son has been exactly the kind of guy we needed, and he's fitting in really well so far.

I think he went for more than treble our offer if you believe reports of around the 10m mark.

Danger! danger! high voltage! when he touches, when he flicks. Danger! danger! high voltage! when he shots when he kicks when he flicks. Danger! danger! high voltage! heung min son fires on

to electric six - danger high voltage
How on gods earth did Israel ever win the eurovision song contest.

Shakes my head ruefully

By the way, in LA we've debuted a Son song - to "Carry On Wayward Son" by Kansas (I apologize for its Prog-Rock origins) going like this: "Carry on my Heung-Min Son, he won't stop till we have won, lay your weary head to rest, you're at Tottenham now, Yid! da, da, da, da, da, da, da, da, da, da, da, da, da, da, da, da, (that's the guitar solo) Heung-Min Son, we will always remember, Heung-Min Son, all those goals in September, he came from Bayer Leverkusen just to hear the Yiddos sing! Carry on my Heung-Min Son......" and repeat as necessary. This guy's songs write themselves.

By the way, in LA we've debuted a Son song - to "Carry On Wayward Son" by Kansas (I apologize for its Prog-Rock origins) going like this: "Carry on my Heung-Min Son, he won't stop till we have won, lay your weary head to rest, you're at Tottenham now, Yid! da, da, da, da, da, da, da, da, da, da, da, da, da, da, da, da, (that's the guitar solo) Heung-Min Son, we will always remember, Heung-Min Son, all those goals in September, he came from Bayer Leverkusen just to hear the Yiddos sing! Carry on my Heung-Min Son......" and repeat as necessary. This guy's songs write themselves.
Its a no from me, sorry.

By the way, in LA we've debuted a Son song - to "Carry On Wayward Son" by Kansas (I apologize for its Prog-Rock origins) going like this: "Carry on my Heung-Min Son, he won't stop till we have won, lay your weary head to rest, you're at Tottenham now, Yid! da, da, da, da, da, da, da, da, da, da, da, da, da, da, da, da, (that's the guitar solo) Heung-Min Son, we will always remember, Heung-Min Son, all those goals in September, he came from Bayer Leverkusen just to hear the Yiddos sing! Carry on my Heung-Min son......" and repeat as necessary. This guy's songs write themselves.
Mate I am not being funny but who'd the fuck are Kansas sounds truly awful. Fuck it gonna look them up on youtube if they are as uncool as I seriously expect you gonna need to sort your life out

Did you guys sing this yesterday?

Ok my attempt to the clashes I fought the law

We had 1 striker now we got son
We got the son at Tottenham

We had no goals now we got some

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom