Mousa Dembélé

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

This is the second thread this clueless lying fat cunt has destroyed since he's been back from the bin

What would it take?

Just successfully voted myself into the bin. Reason given? 'Because I'm a twat'. Rock on.

© the toilet thread.

P.S. Admin Admin can we make it the 'lavatory thread?' I fear it's becoming quite common. All sorts of ruffians turning up uninvited. Even some Welsh wallahs.

Last edited:
"Poch is green. He does not seem to have a tactical bone in his body. All last season he kept subbing nailed on failures in front of goal like Soldado and Townsend to score goals from the bench? In two seasons they scored enough goals to count on one hand in open play, but they are going to score for us when Kane etc could not right? How many assists does Townsend have? 1 every prem season?

Poch is too slow a learner, and we will stumble along like we did last season as teams pick our obvious soft spots like Lamela, Lennon, Townsend or Eriksen making us weak down the wings making us easy to counter.

I have a feeling the facepalms will be bruising this season. I’m still reeling from early last season, where to “change things” he would take off Lennon and bring on Townsend. Yeah…that will shake things up.

It’s just slightly frustrating to know that Poch will be as glacial to close the final frontier as he was to oust Lennon, Soldado, Townsend co."
Ole Gibbsy, November 2015

"Unfortunately it’s too late for Poch who thinks Danny Rose is the best left back in England. Unfortunately Jan’s face will continue to look like a smacked arse with our paper thin wings demanding too much of our Rollys Royce of a defender.

And one good game from Danny Rose is not going to pull the wool over my eyes when it comes to the soft Spurs problem that has mugged better managers than Poch in the past."
Ole Gibbsy, March 2015
jesus_owned.jpg

Yeah right.

It was a drunken rant. Another weekend Joe melt after he did another Kane/foot in mouth style where I backed a player and he did the opposite.

Nobody got it because it tied in with his previous anti Dembele posts.

What is so funny about calling Dembele a gutless twat? He said he didn't care what others thought etc. he reiterated his claim twice.

It wasn't an off the cuff Joke.

He just sobered up, saw the torrent of disagrees and backtracked.

Joke??? He ALREADY SAID he kills us. He said he does not put in the tackles etc. this is in line with his anti Dembele attacks.

He watched his opinion go down in flames. Imagine you wrote off Kane, Lamela, Mason's attacking and Dembele? So many goals. Haha.

Suuuch a big joke. Nobody laughed because it was spiteful vitriol aimed at a great servant to the club.

Loads of disagrees to his vomit backs me up.
824903.jpg

Actually no. Someone asked him to "tell us how you really feel" and and respeated the rant. He didn't say only joking at first. He REPEATED the vitriol.

Only after he sobered up, saw 10 disagrees did he backtrack and claimed him calling Dembele a gutless twat was a joke.

Not a single person laughed at his joke.

Anyway the level of Dembele abuse is irrelevant. He said constantly bashed Dembele before that.

So the sentiment does not change.

Gutless twat is not funny on any level.

Of course Dembele played a blinder after Joe ragged on him. It's what makes this place so sad.

I don't think Moose would want to leave us anyway -- aren't Chadli and Verts his best friends or somethin?.Having a Belgian contingent really pays off.
Much will depend on where we finish IMO. Players like Dembele & Lloris are at their peak & want to be challenging for silverware. Quite rightly too. We have a great mix of youth & experience. The younger players will be easier to keep for now. But a big bid for someone like Mousa would turn his head if the interested club was playing in a competition we weren't in (Champions League).

Maintaining this form is crucial & what better way to cement it than by giving the classless ones a drubbing on Sunday? The form some of our lads are in is bound to get other clubs interested. I'm just hoping they all remain engaged with Poch's vision because I genuinely think we are on the verge of something very special. :coys:

Much will depend on where we finish IMO. Players like Dembele & Lloris are at their peak & want to be challenging for silverware. Quite rightly too. We have a great mix of youth & experience. The younger players will be easier to keep for now. But a big bid for someone like Mousa would turn his head if the interested club was playing in a competition we weren't in (Champions League).

Maintaining this form is crucial & what better way to cement it than by giving the classless ones a drubbing on Sunday? The form some of our lads are in is bound to get other clubs interested. I'm just hoping they all remain engaged with Poch's vision because I genuinely think we are on the verge of something very special. :coys:
If we manage even 4th place this year I believe the players will see what we are building and not a single one poch wants will even think about leaving

Spurs news: Mousa Dembele says he and his young team-mates have grown into men now
Tottenham midfielder says his side are shaking off the reputation of being easily turned over

mousa-dembele_3513876b.jpg

By Matt Law

Mousa Dembele claims Tottenham Hotspur’s young team are proving they have grown into “men” and are shaking off the club’s reputation for producing teams with a soft underbelly.

Tottenham stretched their unbeaten run in the Premier League to 13 games with a goalless draw against Chelsea at White Hart Lane on Sunday.

Despite the fact eight of the players who started only arrived back from the Europa League tie against Qarabag at 4.30am on the Friday morning, Spurs were frustrated not to get more than a point.

mousa-chels_3513879b.jpg

Tottenham have fielded, on average, the youngest side in the Premier League this season, but Dembele, who is a relative veteran at the age of 28, believes the team are showing maturity in their performances.

“I think everybody can see our mentality and the way we are playing is different,” said Dembele. “I don’t want to say it, but we just feel we are now men. We are more confident and we are more of a group. That is something we have worked for a long time on. So we are really happy with how it’s going.

“Before, maybe we might have been happy to draw with Chelsea, now we are disappointed. We have grown so much in so many different departments and we know we could have beaten Chelsea. There is such a positive vibe in the group. It is very important now to continue that good vibe.

“I think we are accomplished enough to say we can win any game. If we have the same mentality we have now, of course. Obviously we want to end up first, but I don’t try to think that far ahead. The next game is important and then after that every week will be a challenge.”

Dembele spent much of last season as a substitute under head coach Mauricio Pochettino, leading to speculation that he could leave Tottenham in the summer.

But the Belgian insists he never wanted to “run away” and has been rewarded with a run of starts in midfield this term.

demb-toby_3513873b.jpg

“I always had a lot of confidence in myself,” said Dembele. “Now I am happy I am playing and the team is doing well. For me, I never doubted I would stay at the club. I never thought about leaving.

“Of course, people will speculate when you are not playing. But I’ve always felt this is my club and I just want to prove myself to the team, supporters and everyone that I can play here. I never wanted to run away. I am not the sort of player who runs away. I always show myself and I always felt I could do something here.”

Spurs news: Mousa Dembele says he and his young team-mates have grown into men now

“Of course, people will speculate when you are not playing. But I’ve always felt this is my club and I just want to prove myself to the team, supporters and everyone that I can play here. I never wanted to run away. I am not the sort of player who runs away. I always show myself and I always felt I could do something here.”

"But I’ve always felt this is my club". I don't mind admitting I lap this kind of shit up.

Personally I'm just pleased to see a player who arrived at a time when few were given the chance to adjust and settle and exit the 'grinder'
with his skills intact.
Looking forward to seeing Moussa spend the rest of his career with us.

Pains me to ask - but would Dembele have gotten this golden chance if Chadli / Bentaleb didn't get injured?

Back
Top Bottom