2015/16 Kit Thread

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Like this?
gIrDU4g.jpg

BTW this website has the 14/15 kits on the Cyber Monday sale. It's at $42 about, but you get an extra 30% off so in total only costs $29. Really great deal for a legit shirt

Nah, that 'kit leak' is absolute bollocks. First of all, it's waaay too early to have a genuine photo of next season's kit (what would the earliest usually be? March?).
Secondly, that's unlike any actual leaked photo I've ever seen - it's a CGI mockup that focuses tightly onto the centre of the shirt so as to be non-committal about the actual design.
The material looks like a bloody canvas for christ's sake!

But perhaps it's a CGI Under Armour concept that's leaked, you might suggest...
Leaked: Real Madrid to Celebrate Roots with 16-17 Home Kit - Footy Headlines
Nope, there's an almost identical 'kit leak' for the Real Madrid shirt next season. Strange that Adidas would have such a similar and simultaneous leak, eh?

Yeah, I'd say there's little point in discussing the away shirt colour scheme, as it's almost certainly clickbait for 'footyheadlines' - they could actually be right about it, though only by sheer co-incidence.

The first leak will be a tagged shirt, draped on a bed, photographed from above. In April/May.
Same as it ever was.

I really like the all white kit as well. Our Europa kits looks so classy, Lilywhite is the way to go
I think we should keep all white just for Europe. I wouldn't like to lose the navy shorts for domestic football. Just get rid of the red - it spoils any design they come up with. (He said stating the bleedin' obvious)

I think we should keep all white just for Europe. I wouldn't like to lose the navy shorts for domestic football. Just get rid of the red - it spoils any design they come up with. (He said stating the bleedin' obvious)
Completely agree. I HOPE next season we can somehow make the AIA smaller, or not red. Something really simple would be eaten up by buyers, which I think would outweigh the money the sponsors give to be on the shirt.

Completely agree. I HOPE next season we can somehow make the AIA smaller, or not red. Something really simple would be eaten up by buyers, which I think would outweigh the money the sponsors give to be on the shirt.
Agreed. I got myself a Kane shirt in the Black Friday deal this weekend on the OS, but couldn't bring myself to buy the home one - that red AIA is just horrible.
I went with the third kit instead as it's sexy as fuck, but it's a shame we won't play more than a handful of matches in it.

Like you said, though, if the AIA was a blue that matched the rest of the home kit, I'd honestly have bought one back in September - and who knows, might still have got the third for christmas. They're still trying to flog last season's home kit, as it was fugly AND had the red sponsor.
:levyeyes:

I'm not biting. I doubt the leak is legit so this is all about as academic as people sharing their own mockups.

As for the socks, I'm on Team Navy. All white kits look good but dark shorts and white socks have always looked a bit "gym socks" for me.

Back
Top Bottom