Questions for the podcast

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Fine - about September that is. You guys are spoiled - you have too much exposure to footy. Me on the other hand - years ago, and I mean years ago, on Monday mornings in woodworking class, during a break, I'd sneak into the cloakroom and steal the sports section from the teacher's English-language Montreal newspaper in order to get the weekend's football results and articles.
haha, it is something we take for granted tbh.

Has anyone crunched the numbers to see when we can start spending big bucks on players once we get a larger capacity stadium? And if so, what year would that be? Assuming we have loans to pay off etc...

Do we go back in for Berahino in January, or are those bridges burned? Would you want someone who would publicly call out the Chairman like he did?

Similar situation to Schneiderlin. I think he put a lot of Spurs fans off with him Twitter outburst.

I remember January being mentioned, and "What realistic targets are there?", but don't remember a single one actually being identified... must have tuned out, I usually listen when driving so occasionally I have to actually pay attention to the road
Yeah, but it was fairly brief, it'll depend on how long is left on his contract I'd imagine.

Here's one for you.

We've come through a tough batch of fixtures with our unbeaten streak intact. Which of the upcoming "easier" opponents is most likely to end that run?

Newcastle (h)
Southampton (a)
Norwich (h)
Watford (a)
Everton (a)
Leicester (h)
Sunderland (h)
Crystal Palace (a)
Norwich (a)
Watford (h)

Back
Top Bottom