The Mighty Spurs vs. Northern Horse Beaters

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Took a painful little tumble off the ole' wagon.

Sincere apologies, especially to PhillyHotspur PhillyHotspur . Personal insults were bullshit and way out of line. Put your pic back. Fuck me, I'm an asshole. I'm sorry.

I need to put a fucking Breathalyzer on this thing.

Well, noone wants a new Gomes situation. However there's a middle ground. Yes, he should and mostly can trust the defenders to deal, and as such he shouldn't be coming for balls through traffic way out in the area just for the sake of it. The problem is, I've noticed any number of times in recent matches where the balls been played into the six yard or very close to it, where I'd expect any keeper to take charge and deal with it, but Lloris isn't. If he doesn't start doing that we're going to get pounded with balls into that area on set pieces, and we're in the trouble.
Wasn't a problem when AVB was in charge, quite the opposite, but you're right any GK should be able to command his 6 yard box.
Since Poch has arrived, again your right, Hugo has retreated to his line. I can only assume he's changed his style under instructions...

Took a painful little tumble off the ole' wagon.

Sincere apologies, especially to PhillyHotspur PhillyHotspur . Personal insults were bullshit and way out of line. Put your pic back. Fuck me, I'm an asshole. I'm sorry.

I need to put a fucking Breathalyzer on this thing.
Haha. All good my man. I've been there before via the bottle , so glad to see you recognize that you went a little overboard.

And that pic of mine. Was a bit cunty. Think I'll retire that one anyways. Lol

Haha. All good my man. I've been there before via the bottle , so glad to see you recognize that you went a little overboard.

And that pic of mine. Was a bit cunty. Think I'll retire that one anyways. Lol
Relax mate, you're a good looking lad. Sorry for calling you a wanker, heat of the moment and all that :dierpochhug:

Here I'll set the room up
agscircle.jpg

Now you guys can all talk about your feelings and hash things out like (fucked in the head) adults:pochbye:

You're one of the first to go in the ArcspacE ArcspacE ran TFC. Burgermunchers like ourselves are gonezo. Apparently he doesn't like cheeseburgers (which is a shame).

The three things Arc hates: the scum, gooner multi cunt trolls, cheeseburgers
I like many Yanks on here, including you. I only dislike the braying ones.

Put it back on. You can have whatever you like as your avatar. It's a forum. Don't let any amount of drunken pisstaking make you think anyone really cares, or that their opinion should matter.

This thread is more disgraceful than the result.

Word of advice Mrs Perryman Mrs Perryman - don't venture into this thread. It gets proper low...even by TFC standards. You'll be bitterly disappointed in the behaviour of some on here.

We needed Mrs Perryman to knock some heads together including mine!

: ostrich:

Peoples calling me gay and queer over a photo of me at a wedding where I'm having a little bit of fun. That's on them.

Agreed the behavior by me here was poor. Joe and Eddie wanted to tussle so I responded and went down to their level. Apologies.

Same here Philly!

Annoyed with myself for biting!

But keep your Avatar!

Who, honestly, gives a fuck?

Back
Top Bottom