The Mighty Spurs vs. Northern Horse Beaters

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Actually this is getting too mushy and nice now.. Can we go back to threatening to kick seven shades out of each other.. It was much more fun.:sonlol:
tumblr_mzi7ktPV6s1r6jnjdo1_400.gif

What matters isn't where posters come from but what they say.
I don't know what Phyllis has been saying lately - but up to when I shitcanned him, he was an embarrassment. And major league annoying.

What matters isn't where posters come from but what they say.
I don't know what Phyllis has been saying lately - but up to when I shitcanned him, he was an embarrassment. And major league annoying.

Shit-canned by Mick b/c I disagreed on Dawson having Suarez in his back-pocket. Get a grip.

NOTE TO SELF: Ben, take your own advice and relax. It's just the internet.

To anyone that thinks that I'm an omnicunt or ubercunt or Chyna's cunt...sorry. This meme of me downloading chicken sounds hilarious, but the work computers are pieces of shit and it doesn't display here.

Put it back on. You can have whatever you like as your avatar. It's a forum. Don't let any amount of drunken pisstaking make you think anyone really cares, or that their opinion should matter.

This thread is more disgraceful than the result.

Word of advice Mrs Perryman Mrs Perryman - don't venture into this thread. It gets proper low...even by TFC standards. You'll be bitterly disappointed in the behaviour of some on here.
thanks for the advice, I'm not feeling that great, so will just say this about yesterday's game - good first half but unless we kill games off when we are so far on top, then the opposition will always have hope that they can get a result. I personally think it would have been better if Poch had replaced Carroll with Nabil. The day had one positive - met Pat Jennings and Ledley in the Spurs shop before the game and managed to get a photo with both of them. Let's hope that we can get back on track for the weekend.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom