Sandro

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I never said he was. I said I was unconvinced by Sandro and agreed with Gibbs that we need some toughness.
I ignore gibbs. He talks complete shite. I was just making the point though. We call him "the beast" but its an act. He'd get knocked the fuck out if it really came to it.

I'm a huge Sandro fan but at the end of the day-

Last 4 season prem appearances- 17 (9 as sub), 20 (7 as sub), 24 (1 as sub), 11 (4 as sub)
& has only just recovered from a really bad injury.

Poch/Levy probably not wanting him to become our "Diaby" for his whole career so moving him on.

Fuck me look what came in the mail today......

FoOz6Ip.jpg

He was my favorite. He had tenacity, strength, and charisma. When it was time for him to come on he was jacked:
ZCLGYeY.gif

Say what you will about his twitter stuff, etc, but name another player in the squad that all of WHL isn't rooting for when he gets the ball so that he can UNLEASH:

1Pvif8F.gif

and UNLEASH again:

JU4EQHs.gif

He possessed no fear.

Says it all really:

wHUGsh6.jpg

I will miss him sorely. Best of luck to him, hope he has a great season at QPR.

I loved Sandro, but never thought he was the brightest tool in the box...... I have always thought the knee slide celebration was a bit risky, it was only a matter of time before someone hurt themselves.

Fuck me look what came in the mail today......

FoOz6Ip.jpg

He was my favorite. He had tenacity, strength, and charisma. When it was time for him to come on he was jacked:
ZCLGYeY.gif

Say what you will about his twitter stuff, etc, but name another player in the squad that all of WHL isn't rooting for when he gets the ball so that he can UNLEASH:

1Pvif8F.gif

and UNLEASH again:

JU4EQHs.gif

He possessed no fear.

Says it all really:

wHUGsh6.jpg

I will miss him sorely. Best of luck to him, hope he has a great season at QPR.

RE: the last picture - it took me a few moments of thinking AVB and Redknapp? When the fuck did that.....OH! I completely forgot about AVB being at Chelsea.

Should have been one of the best defensive midfielders in world football and captaining Brazil in the World Cup.

Instead he's playing darts at pubs and struggling to get games in the Championship. I'm sure he is happy. The beast does not cry, remember.

Back
Top Bottom