Forum problem

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

With this sort of thing, I can't help without screenshots or examples of links its trying to take you to.

With this sort of thing, I can't help without screenshots or examples of links its trying to take you to.

I had a floating Uber ad on my phone that wouldn't go away till I shut the whole phone down and restarted.

Not even sure the link was to a proper Uber site.

DIdn't take a screenshot but as Audere Audere said a couple of times last night there was a Uber google ad which took up over half the screen and floated in front of everything on the page, automatically opened a new tab if you touched it. Reloading fixed it but it was a bit weird all the same.

Get screenshots, if you can. I have to submit them to get it sorted.
2q3ykbq.png
[/IMG]
2q3ykbq.png

There you go, copped it myself. Audere Audere paddyspurs paddyspurs Admin Admin
Also involves some quality ArcspacE ArcspacE work.

I got this one yesterday when clicking from "Latest Alerts" onto a thread.

iPhone 5s using Safari.

23z2ACk.png

Yeah I've been getting hammered with this one and several others. Will post pics over weekend when I've got time to access the forum on a laptop. Last few days I've just been trying to view the forum on my phone, but this is the first time I've been able to due to the barrage of ads!

Oi, Admin Admin , why can't I change my avatar? When I pick a new one it just goes back to my old one so now I'm stuck with the classic Gooner/troll/Leicester-look of having no avi on an internet forum :chadliblow:

Oi, Admin Admin , why can't I change my avatar? When I pick a new one it just goes back to my old one so now I'm stuck with the classic Gooner/troll/Leicester-look of having no avi on an internet forum :chadliblow:
Change it. It will update eventually. Avatars are cached so they only update every few hours.

Back
Top Bottom