The run in....

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Problem is, when Leicester realistically have a game against a team they could drop points against, we seem to be up against a team away from home who we can also realistically drop points against. It's just how the fixtures fall and it's sad.

When they have Southampton, we're away at Anfield. When they have Man Utd away, we're away at Chelsea etc.

I did another Premier League calculator and I had it going straight down to the last day again. But so much biast and hope goes into those predictions. Realistically, Leicester will win the league with 3 games to go.

But if they it's 1-1 against Southampton and Kante suddenly finds himself red carded, Southampton go on to win 1-2 and it's a different run in. Kante misses a game through to suspension and that is away at Sunderland who are fighting for points etc.

So lets take one game at a time.

Leicesters results in the reverse fixtures against those clubs remaining:

Southampton - 2-2 draw
Sunderland - 4-2 win
West Ham - 2-1 win
Swansea - 3-0 win
Man Utd - 1-1 draw
Everton - 3-2 win
Chelsea - 2-1 win

That'd almost certainly win them the league.

A win tomorrow keeps the screw turned on them. I know they haven't wobbled yet, but keeping the pressure on them will get to them. Im sure of it. It's a marathon, not a sprint & there are still 8 games for us to catch them.

It's a big ask, but if we can stay in their slipstream with 3-4 games left, I think we will do it.

:avbpray:

Leicesters results in the reverse fixtures against those clubs remaining:

Southampton - 2-2 draw
Sunderland - 4-2 win
West Ham - 2-1 win
Swansea - 3-0 win
Man Utd - 1-1 draw
Everton - 3-2 win
Chelsea - 2-1 win

That'd almost certainly win them the league.
That's 15 - they need 17. And it's unlikely they'll get 7 from CFC, Utd and W ham.

Nobody knows what's going to happen. We've just got to keep the pressure on, and make it as difficult as possible for them. I'm sure we will.

That's 15 - they need 17. And it's unlikely they'll get 7 from CFC, Utd and W ham.

Nobody knows what's going to happen. We've just got to keep the pressure on, and make it as difficult as possible for them. I'm sure we will.
There is 17 points there..

The premier league table graphic just popped up on the TV

I still cannot believe what is happening...... I mean what the fuck??

Why do people get so upset about the disagree button? Does it have an effect on something i don't know about?
I am not fucking angry ................
reaction-angry-Danny-Devito.gif

Back
Top Bottom