AVB'S BLUE & WHITE ARMY

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

BTW, SSN can fuck right off... for the past week they've been speculating who AVB's first signings would be (BEFORE he was even our OFFICIAL Manager/Head Coach)
...and NOW he's in, all they do is show sound-bites of the first 3 mugs they could find dahn the Tottenham High Road to bitch about him immediately, and demand Harry comes back... I mean FFS... do they do it on purpose?

WELCOME TO TOTTENHAM AVB...

HARRY REDKNAPP REACTS TO NEWS OF AVB'S APPOINTMENT

ab5936f7d04956146526261320fe464a_580x270.png

I don't care who our manager is tbh..
I just want trophies and if AVB will get us trophies, he's cool with me.

Ichneumon said:
Bem-vindo ao Spurs, André! Actually quite excited to have someone who understands tactics. Also high probability we'll take the Europa League seriously.

:avblol:

Like Juande?

Lets just see if he's a step up on 'Arry first eh...

Couple of interesting facts about AVB at Chelsea. The first, which some may already know, is that he win percentage at Chelsea was better than his successor.

But, here's the interesting one, at 48% his win percentage was only 1 percent less than Harry at Spurs, despite the problems with people like John CunTerry.

Eskimo said:
Lets just see if he's a step up on 'Arry first eh...
This is what I am worried about.

When I was saying Harry should only be sacked if we can get in someone who can take us to the next level, AVB was not in the back of my mind.

Levy's record of managerial appointments is not exactly stellar so I guess only time will tell if AVB has what it takes.

do do do Andre Villas Boas do do do

Good to see that we've finally appointed someone (or at least made it official) so we can go out and prepare for the new season. I think it's a good signing, and I'll back him all the way. He's much more suited to Spurs than Chelsea, and we won't compromise our attacking style of football.

Welcome, AVB.

Is it possible that if Ledley had to retire he could become the new assistant manager?
Or have I missed the announcement.

Back
Top Bottom