The run in....

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

It's pointless to make fun of you because it will take you the rest of the day to figure it out chap.

Do you hear that, its the sound of no one caring..
No one needs too?....Prize twat!

You really are helping to kill time?

If humour be the food of love, then your not getting it?

th

Key games in bold.

Spurs

-West Brom - 3 pts
-Chelsea -3 pts (Away)
-Southampton 3 pts
-Newcastle - 3pts (Away)

80 pts. max

Leceister

Swansea -3pts
-Manu -1 pt (Away)
Everton -3 pts
-Chelsea -1pt (Away)

81 pts

If we are to get a lifeline in this title race it will have to come from manure. But at least they have a top 4 incentive.Everton are on the beach and I can't trust chelsea.
Spurs will win 3 and draw at Chavs
Leicester will win both home games,lose at Manure and draw at Chavs
Spurs win the Premiership on goal difference and the best football on the last day of season COYS

England boss Roy Hodgson, who is expected to take the 22-goal star to Euro 2016 this summer, defended Vardy and insisted he did not dive.

He said: "Vardy got sent off at the weekend, but once again I will go out on a limb - I don't see that. I don't see that as a dive. I just don't.

"I think he was unbalanced. I don't think it was a penalty either, I think he was unbalanced, running at that speed."

Roy is unbalanced me thinks.

England boss Roy Hodgson, who is expected to take the 22-goal star to Euro 2016 this summer, defended Vardy and insisted he did not dive.

He said: "Vardy got sent off at the weekend, but once again I will go out on a limb - I don't see that. I don't see that as a dive. I just don't.

"I think he was unbalanced. I don't think it was a penalty either, I think he was unbalanced, running at that speed."

Roy is unbalanced me thinks.
Senile old owl cunt! Not going to win anything with him in charge.

That's how I see it. (Although obviously my hopes for the outcome differ from yours!) The point is that he's not challenging the decision, which, if seen as frivolous, could result in an additional punishment. He has requested a personal hearing, at which, I guess, he'll apologise and put forward any mitigation in an effort to try to avoid the extra game ban. His disciplinary record is surprisingly good - first ever red - and I suppose he'll argue that the first yellow wasn't, he didn't dive, etc.

I just hope his defence isn't "But he IS a cunt!"

That's how I see it. (Although obviously my hopes for the outcome differ from yours!) The point is that he's not challenging the decision, which, if seen as frivolous, could result in an additional punishment. He has requested a personal hearing, at which, I guess, he'll apologise and put forward any mitigation in an effort to try to avoid the extra game ban. His disciplinary record is surprisingly good - first ever red - and I suppose he'll argue that the first yellow wasn't, he didn't dive, etc.

I just hope his defence isn't "But he IS a cunt!"

But he did get away with giving the linesman the finger at Watford.

What's his mitigating circumstances? He played for non-league Fleetwood a few years ago? He went on racial awareness training? He'll go on FA non-official abusing seminar? He'll do some charity work with the Leicester community?.....

I think his hearing will be to try to ensure it's only one extra match.
Yes - or maybe to try to keep it to just one (unlikely).

Is there a precedent for players swearing at the ref and getting sent off? Seems crazy if not.

Thinking about it - if it happens on the field of play, it's normally treated as dissent (if it's treated as anything) - which is a yellow. I suppose if it was really serious (and I don't know if JV's outburst would be classed as that or not, given the amount of swearing that goes on generally) I suppose it's a straight red.
As this happened after he'd already been sent off, I suppose they'll have to judge it on those terms. ie, dissent, yellow, no ban - straight red - ban.

This making any sense?

Back
Top Bottom