Come here to laugh at the Fascist, Failing Chavs

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Sorry mate, I just couldn't watch it...any fan TV that has to tell fans why they should be hating a "rival" team is just admitting how plastic their fanbase is...
The only time I've ever felt bad about abusing Chelsea supporters was after being extremely rude once to some girl in a bar that I overheard talking about her love for Chelsea.

Turns out her grandfather was the groundskeeper there for like 50 years or something.

I just had to let that one go...

If you have time to watch some Nazi stuff, I mean Chelsea, quite funny.

giphy.gif

If you have time to watch some Nazi stuff, I mean Chelsea, quite funny.

Anyone else think that her delivery of "because we hate Tottenham, and Tottenham hate us" was completely lacking in sincerity?

4 minute video, and it takes 1 min 30 seconds to get past the first reason.
:chadliblow:

"There is no 'Tottenham way' because you haven't won the league in 55 years". That.... wait... what, where the hell is the logic in that statement?

Is the extent of a Chelsea fan's 'debate' simply saying "well, err, we won the league and stuff so your point is invalid". Twerps.

And HAHAHAHA oh my god, number 5. Is she forgetting that she's making a video on why they hate US, and not the other way around?
"You might say that we're symptomatic of everything wrong in the game, with a squad so filled with mercenaries that our most long standing player is a racist who cheats on his wife for fun. A team who is bankrolled by the billions stolen from the mineral wealth of the Russian people simply so that our owner is too visible to be lined up against the wall by Putin...
... but we won that European cup against the run of play, so nevermind all those things"

Back
Top Bottom