The run in....

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I think we'll get a result at the bridge, maybe 2-1 and I wd love to be still positive about our title chances but I still get the feeling that no matter what happens these cunts will deliberately roll over against LCFC to fuck us up.
And whether playing or not Terry will probably do a lap of honour
Wanker
:carrollwtf:

Terry will be waiting in full Leicester kit ready to lift the trophy, announced that he's just signed for them as a free agent. He'd fit in well there with their misogynistic and racist views.

I think he'll play, rare for someone to be out for over a week from any impact injury.
I can't find it now, but i was reading yesterday that only 50% of those with concussion play within 7 days of sustaining it, so unfortunately he is touch and go. Not that it is indicative, I don't think he was unconscious and he did walk off, I'm hoping that this means it wasn't serious. Although I don't think that actually is a measure of the effects, just me trying to look for crumbs of positivity.

That's right everyone's against us, Alli's not an absolute twat and will always be remembered for that pussy like punch
crack-neck.gif

Yep, I'm sure Alli will be remembered for this small incident, and not all those goals he's scored. Oh, wait, no.
I mean, I can think of someone. Someone who's scored fewer goals than Alli in several more seasons. He's remembered for a few other things. I think you may be confused.

Jack-Wilshere-video.jpg

Harry Kane's one of of own (West Ham supporter till he was 18 - check out the facts)
What facts, what are you even talking about?
play really attractive losers football, have shite fans
Come on you gooners
Ahh, there it is. That explains it. You salty, pathetic cunt.

No wonder you decided to come over here. It must be nice to see a fanbase that isn't spending all of its energy on infighting.

Leicester City actually old boy - have a good day - your "nearly" season dvd will be out soon coyshits
Oh man, you lot really are a treasure. So fulfilled by your own title charge that you feel the need to come on here.

"Go Blue for Leicester" today all over the city. Funny that people didn't fancy doing the same when they needed to scrape their way out of relegation.
I'm sure these newfound fans will see it through when you're back down the table next season.

The cunt word seems to dominate your posts - try getting a hobby - wood turning maybe.
Mind you if my team had totally fucked up their season I would be pissed...
Manchester city they're coming for you ( and Woolwich )
Imagine being in a position to succeed and fucking it up. Not Spurs this season, of course, because we've never thrown first place away.
But imagine screwing up so late in the day...

There's no point reasoning with these vermin mate. I feel sorry for you living there.
It's not all bad. Leicester fans in person are a different breed to the visitors we get on here.

Had a conversation with an old school fan earlier who was still incredibly worried about us taking them to the final day.

Edit: but in all seriousness, this 'back Leicester' day today was silly. Wait until you've fucking won, or decide to do it earlier in the season.

The cunt word seems to dominate your posts - try getting a hobby - wood turning maybe.
Mind you if my team had totally fucked up their season I would be pissed...
Manchester city they're coming for you ( and Woolwich )

And it's "pissed off". You couldn't be one of those Americans who's supported Leicester since Christmas could you? Oh the shame.

He was being polite
Considering that he'd obviously done the maths in his head many times about how Spurs could theoretically catch Leicester, I assure you he wasn't.

I was the one telling him to relax about it.

And it's "pissed off". You couldn't be one of those Americans who's supported Leicester since Christmas could you? Oh the shame.

Not the bastard child of that echochamber that is r/soccer I hope. Christ.

Back
Top Bottom