How will spurs do when the season returns?

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

At least everyone will start on a level playing field so to speak. I don't think 'form' will be a factor after 10 weeks without a game. Like a fresh start for all. Hopefully Spurs will be better for all the players being fit to play.

At least everyone will start on a level playing field so to speak. I don't think 'form' will be a factor after 10 weeks without a game. Like a fresh start for all. Hopefully Spurs will be better for all the players being fit to play.

All Dipper matches on neutral ground?

For anyone who thinks having injured players back won’t affect our performances.

Everyone is writing him off in the media and rival fans. Would be epic if he came back and got us firing again.

Every utd fan I’ve spoken to (i work with a lot)reckon they are gonna paste us this first game back and go on to get top 4.

Jose made a similar observation in that he doesn't expect the first few games to be played at the intensity of games to follow, as it's like the start of a new season. It would be great to hit the ground running, but it's really hard to gauge how we, or indeed the rest of the league, are going to perform. Shame our first game is such an important one, could have done with an easier one to ease the players in.

Jose made a similar observation in that he doesn't expect the first few games to be played at the intensity of games to follow, as it's like the start of a new season. It would be great to hit the ground running, but it's really hard to gauge how we, or indeed the rest of the league, are going to perform. Shame our first game is such an important one, could have done with an easier one to ease the players in.
Surely it is either on or it isn’t? If it is on then it is full on from day one.

Same for them I suppose

Wonder if Pogba will play

Back
Top Bottom