Other matches Fred - 2019/2020.

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you know the keeper is going to wait, you can just take dead aim low and hard and they have no chance.

But waiting every now and again, especially against penalty takers with a history of going down the middle ( :kaneear: ) may be a worthwhile strategy to plant a seed of doubt.
It really is super hard on the keep. I tell my kid to dive right against a right footer and left against a left footer. If one goes to pens you’re bound to save one doing it that way.

Not a chance.

There was nothing in it and after the garbage that was their first penalty how can anyone try to claim that Lyon have been hard done by the ref in this game.

They should be 2-0 in this game and down on aggregate as well, instead they got a gift goal to potentially take them through.
You are wrong but I imagine someone has already shown you this.

Shown me what?

That was the angle I saw when watching the game. It doesn't change the fact that should never be a penalty.
Are you fucking kidding me? Do you not see Bernardeschi intentionally clip his left lef into his right? If you cannot see this your future takes will clearly come into question. It's sly (not that sly that you or anyone else shouldn't be able to see it) but it's also a stonewall pen.

And if you wanna talk dodgy pens see Juve's. But a football game isn't a football game without a Cronaldo pen.

Juve, "always miss something at the end". It's the history of Juve".
Fucking love to see it. Just for the fact that most of the players in that squad are a right bunch of twats (Chiellini, Buffon, Bonucci, Alex Sandro, Cuadrado, Higuain, CR7, Ramsey and the list goes on...)

Shown me what?

That was the angle I saw when watching the game. It doesn't change the fact that should never be a penalty.
It's 100% a penalty. I never saw this angle. Try running at full pace and someone to chip your foot. You would fall face first every time.

It's 100% a penalty. I never saw this angle. Try running at full pace and someone to chip your foot. You would fall face first every time.
He knows it's a pen but he's just bitter that either Juve lost or he has an odd dislike for Lyon judging from his previous post about the game.

Are you fucking kidding me? Do you not see Bernardeschi intentionally clip his left lef into his right? If you cannot see this your future takes will clearly come into question. It's sly (not that sly that you or anyone else shouldn't be able to see it) but it's also a stonewall pen.

And if you wanna talk dodgy pens see Juve's. But a football game isn't a football game without a Cronaldo pen.

I do not think that is what happened there at all.

Im sure that's want Aouor wants the ref to think what happened but it doesn't look nearly as intentional or problematic at all.

Also not to worried about my future takes being in question from you at all. i will manage to survive without it.

Either way a garbage team like Lyon will get killed in the next round by City anyways favorable reffing or not. So let them enjoy this "win" since it will be short lived. Plus seeing Juve lose is never a bad thing so not worth getting to worked up about at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom