Summer 2020 Transfer Thread

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I do think that people hear tidbits from a friend of a friend every now and then but they're usually random and not these 'verified' ITKs. I heard speculation that JJetset was related in some way to Donna Cullen and told people what they wanted to hear. Would be interesting.
I don’t think that’s right JJetset would tell people bad news ITK too, players leaving, or that big targets weren’t happening. Although he defended Levy and the club he clearly worked there in some capacity.

Celik and Castagne for me are both 'Steddy Eddies'

I feel very uninspired by those 2 RB'S especialy since we can go out there and get really attacking options eg. Atal
Or a more balanced but exciting Dumfries.

Surely our scouting department will help us out here..

Very true

A point about Dumfries. I like him a lot and am surprised we are not linked with him. One major reason might be that Mino Raiola is his agent and he is a wanker of an agent, I don't think Levy wants to deal with such a piece of shit

Hodjberg, Deeney and Maitland Niles would be hailed as a fantastic window by some.

Cult of Levy?

tenor.gif

Estupinan would be a top buy, I posted a few vids a while back showcasing his talent. Happy with this news
Can you tell us a bit more about this guy. I've not seen or heard of him and haven't had the pleasure of watching Osasuna at all this season. I have my doubts about this link as it would suggest we had scouts/were actively scouting, Sessegnon, age 22/Mou, he's not relegated flotsam (h/t John Thomas John Thomas ).

Back
Top Bottom