Summer 2020 Transfer Thread

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Has he ever actually been a good right back though? Or only wing back?

The difference is huge imo. Victor Moses was an incredible RWB for Chelsea a few years ago - doubt he'd do better than our u-18s playing as a regular right back though...

You're asking the wrong guy.

I had to look him up on Wikipedia.

:mourcry:

Its all about the marquee signings.

This window is almost as bad as one in 2015 when we bought a Burnley right back, a league 1 MK Dons midfielder and a defender on loan at mid table Southampton.

Proper next level stuff.
Just as well we had a manager who could somehow turn them into champions league level regulars.

:sonhmm:

Last edited:
Yearly Pepe payments innit? Also they sold Osimhen for about 80 mil or something.

Oh yeah - of course they did.

Wonder if they're making these signings knowing full well they're going to lose more. Gabriel, Celik etc. Let's not forget Soumare only has 2 years left on his deal too.

Oh yeah - of course they did.

Wonder if they're making these signings knowing full well they're going to lose more. Gabriel, Celik etc. Let's not forget Soumare only has 2 years left on his deal too.
They definitely seem to be selling off the best young players. Just like what happened with Campos Monaco squad (I think he has already left at the time tho).

They've also been warned by FFP but who knows how they care about that following the City case.

38c.jpg

Which is exactly the point I was making.

Pochettino didn’t turn average players into stars - he inherited an abundance of talent and was aided through effective scouting at the time which he played little part in.
You’re beyond deluded and most likely a gooner troll

Which is exactly the point I was making.

Pochettino didn’t turn average players into stars - he inherited an abundance of talent and was aided through effective scouting at the time which he played little part in.

Well that isn't true at all though.

He wasn't aided in any way by effective scouting. How the hell could anyone think the garbage we had coming in for him was anything close to effective. The only thing worse than the zero guys Levy brought in for two transfer windows might have been the cheap crap he skimped out on when he did blow the dust off his wallet.

He had no regrets about treating this club as if it were a piece of shit and I certainly have none at us not signing him 7 years later. Let him rot at the Woolwich. I remember this article last December :

he’s a decent player, but fuck the midget cunt. He’s been taking the piss out of our club along with the chav wanker fans for years. He has made sly digs on social media in regards to him being snatched away by Chelsea. I want us to sign quality, but not this prick. It goes to show what sort of character he is. Only a cunt of the highest order can play for both Chelsea and Woolwich. Peter Cech being a very rare breed of a decent person playing for both.

Back
Top Bottom