Dele

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

He want join the French league but what will happen if they stop all the French match because of the Corona ...
Maybe Macron will do an annoncement soon about a confinement ... Not sur the L1 will continue.

:mourpointlaugh: :mourcry: :levylol:

He needs to be playing somewhere. That's for sure. He's doing fuck all right now which helps neither us or him.

But i can understand why Levy is very wary of letting him leave permanently. This is a player who was twice the PFA young player of the year. Players who are now being wanked over like Grealish and Maddison haven't won that award once let alone twice. Dele is or was a significant talent.

The club will have to decide if his decline is permanent (like Wilshere) or if he's just in a slump and can't get on with the current manager. My hunch is it's as much personality as it is performance and given the manager's track record of fucking off rather rapidly from previous jobs, it's a risk to let Dele go when Jose might not necessarily be here long-term.

Not keen on letting him leave, I think he is a brilliant player who as usual mourinho seems to have an issue with...just like de bruyne at Chelsea, and look how that turned out....keep Dele and dump mourinho in my opinion. Never liked him or his style of play..

So an Eriksen swap for Dele?

Would certainly help our creativity woes. But two concerns:

Is Eriksen enough of a Mourinho player to press and not have the ball as much?

Is Eriksen past it?

Will Eriksen and Ndombele play together? Because I sure as shit don't want Eriksen eating into Ndomebele's minutes.

Will Eriksen play where Ndombele is now and finally have Ndombele play in lieu of Sissoko?

So many questions.

Woops. I had a lot more concerns.

What would Grealish go for?

Probably north of 50 mil? Maybe higher.

They asked us for £40million when we offered £10m.

Plus He signed a new contract last September.

I would say minimum £65m even taking into account COVID. Definitely higher than £50 for a British player approaching his peak.

We should probably just swap him for dele and winks and Lucas.

A loan swap with Draxler would have been interesting.

I had high hopes for Draxler when he was younger. Seems like going to a big club thwarted his development.
Shame really. Just another player wasted.

Not keen on letting him leave, I think he is a brilliant player who as usual mourinho seems to have an issue with...just like de bruyne at Chelsea, and look how that turned out....keep Dele and dump mourinho in my opinion. Never liked him or his style of play..
Always this myth about Mourinho and de bruyne!
The simple fact was he wasnt good enough yet to get the minutes, Kevin joined in 2012 and was sent out on loan.
Mourinho came in 2013 and gave him 9 appearances and wanted to send him on loan again the next season to get more minutes, he didnt want to go on loan and wanted to go to wolfsburg permanently.
Not much Mourinho could do about that.. he already had, lampard, Oscar, mata, jon obi mikel, ramires, malouda, essien in that 2013 season, then brought in fabregas, matic for the 2014 season, where was an untested midfielder going to fit against those players??

Also won the premier league and league cup double that year he sold de bruyne to wolfsburg!

Do you have to same attitude that alfie devine should be starting for spurs? And if we eventually sell him and he becomes the best player in the premier league its Mourinho's fault?

Back
Top Bottom