Érik Lamela

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Lamela now a superstar at Seville, especially when he plays last 20 mins
Always had the potential to be a star but the stars just didn’t line up for him with us unfortunately but nobody could deny his commitment to us if more in our squad had,had the same he’d have left us with some winner’s medals.

Screenshot-20210925-192637-Google.jpg

:lamelaaghh:

Never change Erik, he would have been nailed on for a card tomorrow.

A request for help:

Can anyone help me track down the original image from which this wonderful emoji was taken?

:lamelaaghh:

I did do a reverse image search but it just brings up page after page of TFC.

Sonething about this club no doubt at all.

Mind you different pace and demands will be a contributory factor.
100%

As soon as the likes of Lo Celso, Bergwijn, Sanchez etc get away from this shambles of a club, for much less than we paid for them no doubt, they will immediately look like footballers again.

Baffles me that Levy hasn't instigated an entire overhaul of the footballing infrastructure over the last few years. Billions spent on fancy buildings, and yet the personnel infrastructure seems to be left to a couple of blokes writing ideas on a fag packet and acting like "lads" in the stand on matchdays.

We've got shite scouting, shite coaching, a shite medical team. Can anyone be kind enough to point something out for me that we are actually excelling at right now?

Fucking amateur hour, and whilst he clearly know naff all about football, as a businessman you'd expect him to be capable of seeing that something needs to be done and hiring the right person to oversee it.

100%

As soon as the likes of Lo Celso, Bergwijn, Sanchez etc get away from this shambles of a club, for much less than we paid for them no doubt, they will immediately look like footballers again.

Baffles me that Levy hasn't instigated an entire overhaul of the footballing infrastructure over the last few years. Billions spent on fancy buildings, and yet the personnel infrastructure seems to be left to a couple of blokes writing ideas on a fag packet and acting like "lads" in the stand on matchdays.

We've got shite scouting, shite coaching, a shite medical team. Can anyone be kind enough to point something out for me that we are actually excelling at right now?

Fucking amateur hour, and whilst he clearly know naff all about football, as a businessman you'd expect him to be capable of seeing that something needs to be done and hiring the right person to oversee it.

Good post..

Back
Top Bottom