Érik Lamela

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

awoken.gif

I don’t understand it, clearly a troll, I don’t ever remember anyone leaving the ground after a 1-0 win and all they went on about for half an hour is one of the players being poor, it makes no sense to me at all especially if they weren’t even bad and weren’t our worst player

I hope he is a troll

Again, check the match thread:

"
Don't start Lucas/Lamela/Son together.
What is Lamela for?
Doubts beginning to creep in about Lucas
Eriksen generally poor (apart from the Dele cross v Fulham has underperformed for the last half dozen games).
Vertonghen excellent at LB.
Llorente may not do much, but puts the fear of God into opposition defences.
How much we misfire without Kane and Dele
How much we currently rely on Son.
Lloris saved us (again!)

"
Thanks for sharing all of your inane analyses in one spot. I've been shitting myself worrying about what mikes01666 thinks about everything.

But honestly it is an elucidating insight into the thinking of the kind of miserable cunt who thinks, "Spurs just gutted out an important 3 points. I'm going to go on the internet to bitch about one of our players."

Last edited:
I'm going to go on the internet to bitch about one of our players.

Sorry isn't that was these forums are for (opinions)? Or am I missing something?

Or are yours the only opinions that matter?

I guess this counts as 'bitching'

"Vertonghen excellent at LB.
Llorente may not do much, but puts the fear of God into opposition defences.
How much we misfire without Kane and Dele
How much we currently rely on Son.
Lloris saved us (again!)"

No ones more relieved with three points than me.

This is the Erik Lamela thread where we discuss the player and his performances

"Busting a gut" is insufficient for a top PL team with aspirations. You mean he ran around a lot?
We won a game and your first thought is to come here and start slagging a player who could have had an assist and a goal in the first half. You were quick to point out to Totti that you’ve been laying into Lucas and Eriksen too. Well, bravo. Most fans are celebrating a hard fought win, bloody strange when people immediately want to start criticising the team.

laying into Lucas and Eriksen too

..but surely they weren't great either?

My words were "start to have doubts about Lucas" and Eriksen was poor (other than the Dele cross v Fulham). Hardly laying into.

Both counterbalanced with positive comments on Son, Vertonghen and Lloris and congratulating the team on the three points.

These forums are about discussion and opinion.

..but surely they weren't great either?

My words were "start to have doubts about Lucas" and Eriksen was poor (other than the Dele cross v Fulham). Hardly laying into.

Both counterbalanced with positive comments on Son, Vertonghen and Lloris and congratulating the team on the three points.

These forums are about discussion and opinion.

Yes, and your opinions on Lucas, Lamela and Eriksen are nonsensical at best.

Back
Top Bottom