Érik Lamela

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

OH FFS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Can you just not accept that NW1 was right, is right and always will be right.
giphy.webp

What up Tracy! :)

How's the chippy going?

Hi! I’m good, very busy and tired but the chippy is doing really well which is awesome.

Haven’t been able to get to games and my son isn’t that bothered so I will probably give the STs up after this season. I am happy enough watching at home now tbh.

Hi! I’m good, very busy and tired but the chippy is doing really well which is awesome.

Haven’t been able to get to games and my son isn’t that bothered so I will probably give the STs up after this season. I am happy enough watching at home now tbh.
Glad to hear it, and you're not missing much :)

Aaghhhh, so fucking predictable :(

And again at the time when squad really needs him fit and playing.

Well, it would not be so bad if he'd be back in a week or two, but he'll be back to form most likely in Feb now if we look at the past :(

Back
Top Bottom