Érik Lamela

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

It’s not that English players don’t roll around, tho...just no-one moans about it. Let’s be honest, Bale made them rewrite the diving-yellow-card rule and many a British or other European forward has dropped like they’ve been shot many times (Ronaldo, I’m looking at you...).

what made Souness’ comment dodgy is that he didn’t specify everyone (most everyone) does it now...

EDIT:

And it was okay when Owen hit the ground for a pen despite Poch not even touching him.
I give you that noted Latin Master of the Dark Arts, Robbie "ooh that hurt" Savage.

Of course Savage dived against us in a cup final leading to Justin Edinburgh being sent off. That still doesn't make Savage an "intelligent cunt" though.

He is no more and no less than a complete cunt.

Of course Dion Dublin thought so too. Always liked Dion......

Great to see some of the love for Lamela. Just have to go back a few weeks to see some of the plebs posting shit about him and wanting him gone.

Has been and will continue to be a great option for games when fit.

Never complained about being a sub either, and always gives 100% when he's on. If people can ignore the price tag he's actually been a valuable squad player.

I feel like we've been exactly here before, many times. Becomes a valuable member of the team. Misses a game for no apparent reason.
Out for 3-5 months.

I do hope I'm wrong. I'm not his biggest fan but I would rather he was fit than not.
Earnt millions whilst on the treatment table. Only a few games in & Already unavailable.

I feel like we've been exactly here before, many times. Becomes a valuable member of the team. Misses a game for no apparent reason.
Out for 3-5 months.

I do hope I'm wrong. I'm not his biggest fan but I would rather he was fit than not.
It's not "no apparent reason" if a player is injured. The reason is he's injured.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom