Érik Lamela

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Those areas you list were tier 2 up until boxing day, but even under tier 2 rules it was/is not permitted for groups to meet indoors. If this party was on Christmas Eve as some suggest then it was still against the rules if it was in one of those areas.

They all dropped a clanger on this one and I hope the club fine them. They need to send a strong message to the rest of the squad because we cannot get into the position where we lose lots of players and have to reschedule games. We just don't have the space in the schedule for that.
I also don't want to see any of our players getting ill particularly as 'long covid' is becoming more common.
Yeah, I think you are right that it was only Christmas Day in the end. I get lost in all the bullshit that is spewed out

Fine of a month's wages for the three of them?

If that is what their contracts limit us to, then yes.

Also, they work in a fucking lucrative business, which enjoys somewhat baffling lockdown exception priveledges in the first place.

If I was the DoF I'd have the PFA rep and our senior council in my office first thing monday morning and explain them exactly what I thought of it all.

Very disappointed in Lamela. Not sure we are getting value at all. He gets cut a remarkable lot of slack....

Value? Lamela?

That boat sailed a whole lot of time ago.

Now is all about getting what limited gains we can from a bang average player, without mourning the loss of tens of thousands of weekly pounds of wages along with a wasted non-EU squad spot.

I can understand our 3 players thinking we mix at work and so why not play. We are tested and are negative and our families mix with us. However it was more than that as there was a Spammers player and do not know who the other guy was. Getting caught was stupid. Other fans will push for more action and we need to close ranks fine them and if they test negative then they are involved in training and games. End of story. Lo Celso is injured anyway.

I've not been one over the years to treat players as role models, but given how badly the public have been behaving regarding restrictions, they actually have a chance to set a good example.

If it was my club, I would have arranged a player get together within the frame work. I'm sure some of them are likely to be alone as they're not married with kids or living with parents. Leave those ones at home and bring the rest into the club on Christmas day, within the club bubble and make sure they behave.

The only good thing about Lamela these days is that he's not our record signing anymore.

When he’s fit lol he works hard and is very tenacious but he’s got little to no end product.

At the moment we’ve 3 hard working attacking players but they’re all failing to contribute offensively. Bergwijn is starting to show glimpses of the player we signed a year ago, Moura is combat ineffective, Lamela as mentioned has little to no end product and is always injured and Bale... the. loan signing looks more of a disaster with every passing day.

Take Kane and Son out of the team for any extended period and we’re buggered.

The contribution by Lamela, Bergwijn, Moura and Bale is simply unacceptable.

When he’s fit lol he works hard and is very tenacious but he’s got little to no end product.

At the moment we’ve 3 hard working attacking players but they’re all failing to contribute offensively. Bergwijn is starting to show glimpses of the player we signed a year ago, Moura is combat ineffective, Lamela as mentioned has little to no end product and is always injured and Bale... the. loan signing looks more of a disaster with every passing day.

Take Kane and Son out of the team for any extended period and we’re buggered.

The contribution by Lamela, Bergwijn, Moura and Bale is simply unacceptable.

Yesterdays break with both Kane and Son down as a coronary arrest sort of moment

mail3.jpg

I didn't know Maradona's Family spread so far!!!

But really, how stupid can stupid footballers get?
It's not bad enough they met up... but to have a fucking picture taken of them all grinning happily, where ELSE did you think the photo would end up, other than on the back pages?

"But, but, Senor, I tink maybe dis family photo jus' for Family no...?

NO DIPSHIT! Your second cousin on your Father's side had already sold it to The Mail, and is no doubt enjoying an all expenses paid/Covid flouting cruise to the Maldives with the 'earnings'!

I didn't know Maradona's Family spread so far!!!

But really, how stupid can stupid footballers get?
It's not bad enough they met up... but to have a fucking picture taken of them all grinning happily, where ELSE did you think the photo would end up, other than on the back pages?

"But, but, Senor, I tink maybe dis family photo jus' for Family no...?

NO DIPSHIT! Your second cousin on your Father's side had already sold it to The Mail, and is no doubt enjoying an all expenses paid/Covid flouting cruise to the Maldives with the 'earnings'!
I agree with you. Many footballers have Entourages ready to sell them to the highest bidder.

Back
Top Bottom