Érik Lamela

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Bale will just get rested anyway because its too many games in quick succession. Moura likely to start over Bale.

But yeah he came on and helped us get up the pitch, obviously still does that thing where he takes too many touches but he showed some quality which others tonight didn't
yea hes always guilty of taking too many touches and letting the opportunity to pass, pass him by. but to be fair he should of had an assist if kane had his shooting boots on. defo worthy of starting the next game imo, i think hes earned it. would rather see lamela taking too long on the ball instead of dele, at least lamela offers bite off the ball.

Lamela is generally a good sub to bring on at 1-0 with 20 minutes to go, that doesn't mean he's a good player to start against a 10 men behind the ball Crystal Palace.

Judging from the comments during the match it seemed that I was alone in thinking Erik was having a good influence on the game - it's nice to see that wasn't true.

Judging from the comments during the match it seemed that I was alone in thinking Erik was having a good influence on the game - it's nice to see that wasn't true.
I said lamela should start next game ahead of bale or dele and all i got back was he did one good thing and lost the ball lol 😆
People are blinded by their favourite players and don't see bale and dele did f all in the 2nd half and was half the reason fulham had all the possession because our attack had no movement

I said lamela should start next game ahead of bale or dele and all i got back was he did one good thing and lost the ball lol 😆
People are blinded by their favourite players and don't see bale and dele did f all in the 2nd half and was half the reason fulham had all the possession because our attack had no movement
They were both subbed off halfway through the 2nd half. What's your excuse for the other half of it?

Anyone think we should maybe try sitting Son for a game or two and have Lamela/Lucas play alongside Harry and Bale? I would like to see how that'd look. Lamela is a pretty solid player and has been playing pretty well for a couple months now.

Anyone think we should maybe try sitting Son for a game or two and have Lamela/Lucas play alongside Harry and Bale? I would like to see how that'd look. Lamela is a pretty solid player and has been playing pretty well for a couple months now.

No

Makes very little sense. Lamela has repeatedly shown that his passing is not close to good enough and he is much more effective off the bench.

I don't see any point in benching one of our top players to play lesser players instead, especially when they have shown to be better in different roles.

son would be better coming off the bench in some games for sure! starting a lamela/ lo celso instead would work better against sides that start tight and compact..get a lead then bring son on when they have to come out

Back
Top Bottom