Érik Lamela

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

No

Makes very little sense. Lamela has repeatedly shown that his passing is not close to good enough and he is much more effective off the bench.

I don't see any point in benching one of our top players to play lesser players instead, especially when they have shown to be better in different roles.

Not taking stance either it would be good idea to use Lamela over Son or not, but I doubt that anyone would suggest that we should bench Son and start Lamela because latter would be better player. I'd say that aim of this would be to give Son (who is clearly better from the two) some time to rest and to get even sharper.

I am not sure that playing every minute of every game will result in getting best out of him over the season. Though he certainly has to start every major game (like NLD, Cup final etc).

He's been in really good form lately, whether he has started or come off the bench. A really great squad option in periods like this when you need to rotate. Just hope he can finish the season without a big injury disrupting it again.

Anybody got a clip of his run, can't find highlights with it but i keep hearing about it. I dozed off just as the game started, again.

Haha, dude.
Hate to (actually love to, though) break it to you but out of last 5 games we have won 5, goal difference 15:1.
And in all but one we have actually played really well.

So I get that one might already be used to the horror-show we were all seeing few weeks ago, but right now I'd advise not to sleep through our games. You never know how long is it before we return to bore-fest :D :D !

Haha, dude.
Hate to (actually love to, though) break it to you but out of last 5 games we have won 5, goal difference 15:1.
And in all but one we have actually played really well.

So I get that one might already be used to the horror-show we were all seeing few weeks ago, but right now I'd advise not to sleep through our games. You never know how long is it before we return to bore-fest :D :D !
I'm in Thailand bud so the game started at 3am, and when we were in our bad run I saw a few. One of the only bad things about being here really.

Back
Top Bottom