Érik Lamela

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

It was an amazing goal and deserves the award. Just a shame that like Kane’s long range curler against Woolwich in that 2-2 a few years ago, it will never be remembered with too much fondness because we didn’t win the game.

It’s a shame when the guy wins an award because his weak foot is absolutely useless. He’d be ten times the player with anything resembling a right boot.

The reason we don’t see more rabona goals is because it’s a stupidly low probability type of shot. Professional players (getting paid millions!) develop both feet because it is far more effective.

Seeing a player’s clear weakness rewarded is not a thing I like to see.

Edit: I prefer Kane’s goal anyday. Lamela’s was just good for a laugh.

It was an incredible goal, and if winning this award is the end of his Spurs career then I'm ecstatic for him. He never lived up to his transfer fee, but, like Sissoko, he's not the one who paid it. Lamela has given every ounce of himself to this football club throughout some incredibly difficult personal and professional times.

Fuck everyone who is so salty and negative towards him. You're fans and not supporters.

:dembelefingers:

It was an incredible goal, and if winning this award is the end of his Spurs career then I'm ecstatic for him. He never lived up to his transfer fee, but, like Sissoko, he's not the one who paid it. Lamela has given every ounce of himself to this football club throughout some incredibly difficult personal and professional times.

Fuck everyone who is so salty and negative towards him. You're fans and not supporters.

:dembelefingers:
No GIFs, no games.

Top post mate, well said

He was the one player that I really wanted to see play. Just a shame that injuries restricted his game time so much. But when he did play, he gave everything and I loved his never-say-die attitude.
It's time for him to move on, and I wish him all the very best.

Back
Top Bottom