Érik Lamela

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

How can I put this?

Just fuck off and support someone else that deserves you

Spam?
Chavs?
Woolwich?

Whichever you want, just not us you melting negative cunt!

Hey, you dickhead yes you. This thread and my comments are about our overrated one trick pony, try and keep up lol. If you choose to wear his paper bag over your head that is your prerogative, what you will not do is impose it
and his inadequacy onto me. Suck it up.

Like I said before

Go and support some other team worthy of your considerable intellect

Spam for instance
If KUMB will have you that is as even they have standards!

Just fuck off from this forum

Yes you

Sin bin vote cast

:adestare:

Definitely going cold turkey. But in all seriousness I was out the other night and overheard someone debating Lamella. Theory was he failed a drugs test whilst first injured however had a operation on a niggling complaint as he was due to be out 12months anyway. I didn't say anything as it wasn't my conversation but found it interesting how the man on the street is discussing this.

Definitely going cold turkey. But in all seriousness I was out the other night and overheard someone debating Lamella. Theory was he failed a drugs test whilst first injured however had a operation on a niggling complaint as he was due to be out 12months anyway. I didn't say anything as it wasn't my conversation but found it interesting how the man on the street is discussing this.
That's how rumour and innuendo perpetuates through social media now. People read stuff and just accept it as true although it's so bloody obvious that it's not.

That's how rumour and innuendo perpetuates through social media now. People read stuff and just accept it as true although it's so bloody obvious that it's not.
Too right, sometimes a long layoff is just a long layoff...

And sometimes its a gambling suspension
ap_jordan_white_sox_343747-e1470234408351.jpg

Lamela and Nkoudou are training at the teams current open training session. They are not taking part in the team excercises but they are doing non contact training and ball excercises.

Rose still AWOL

Can't understand any of the negativity around this guy as a player. He was bloody useful before his injury. Great for the high pressing game, great stamina, the best player of through balls/killer pass in the squad and can finish. Ok so he wasn't the Bale replacement, he's not a top ten in the world player - but he's incredibly useful in this squad, versatile, will get double figure goals and assists, is young, his value can still go up etc. Can't wait to have him back.

Are we not the men? Is this not the street?

I'm actually quite excited to see Lamela in a 3-4-2-1 formation. His short passing game is the best in our squad, he sees passes others don't and his aggression is missed.

When we're struggling to break down teams, he could perfect to make that cutting pass. Also his passion for Spurs is that of Kane's.

Back
Top Bottom