Érik Lamela

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Or fall to a life of cocaine and addictions according to others
X4NrZG3.gif

Lamela is one committed kid. He looks bigger, stronger and just as lean after being out for so long.
Rose looks a bit chunkier. Maybe needs to lose a few pounds, in weight of course. Rose can’t afford to lose £ he’s underpaid

Great to see them both back. Both will make a big difference to our campaign.
We have missed Rose’s renlentless energy down the left.
Lamelas too, and his passing ability

Look at me, look at me I hate Lamela! There literally is nothing to talk about if you hate him, he hasn't played, this gives you nothing to hate him for. But no, despite not playing and therefore having no reason to hate, some still want to hate, still gotta show it, can't hold back the urge to let everyone know for absolutely no fucking reason whatsoever.

Oh well, if he makes it back fit I for one am going enjoy their anger as every time Poch selects him he slaps his juicy big cock in all your faces. Fitness permitting he'll pick him quite a lot too because may be the Manager thinks he's alright. "he plays on the left". Lol.

Great news, considering how long he has been out he looks very fit, I'd say he looks even stronger than before too. Rose out half the time and not in such good shape. Can't wait to see Lamela back, could be an important addition when the games start coming quickly.

Be lovely to see him come back more motivated than ever, especially with an outside chance of getting back in a pretty shit Argentina squad.

Hope he tears the hamster mockney pikey racists apart.

Anyone else reckon that either him or Rose has been training with the first team earlier yet pics were only released today so they could post both at the same time to take a little focus off Rose?

Back
Top Bottom