Érik Lamela

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

You said "not a fan", and not "was not a fan" which insinuates present tense, so you're saying that even though you admit he's been "very good for a while now" you still aren't a fan of him. Don't think I'm the one struggling with intelligence here, mate.
I said I was "generally" not a fan of Lamela meaning as a player I'm not his biggest fan but concede he's playing very well and deserves to start.

How is that ridiculous?

I said I was "generally" not a fan of Lamela meaning as a player I'm not his biggest fan but concede he's playing very well and deserves to start.

How is that ridiculous?
Spurs supporter, not a fan of Spurs players playing well - would prefer the satisfaction of being proven right in prior arguements with internet strangers. Fucking state of you.

Spurs supporter, not a fan of Spurs players playing well - would prefer the satisfaction of being proven right in prior arguements with internet strangers. Fucking state of you.
You're actually a total dick. Where have I even indicated I would rather win an argument ...If anything me stating I'm not generally a fan of his but admit he's has been very good for a while is giving him more credit.

Not a fan of his football ability you utter bellend. The state of you trying to turn that into something it isn't. Get a fucking life man.

So help me God, if anyone says anything derogatory about Coco in my hearing, I'll punch their lights out!!!
He runs his heart out for us, game after game and if people can't see or appreciate that, then go and support someone else!!

Never put him wide again

His dribbling style is tailor-made for driving through the middle with his exceptional close control and ability to pick a pass.

When he's running down the line it becomes nearly all about pace, which he doesn't have too much of compared to the athletic wingers and fullbacks we tend to see now. He is very fit and has decent speed but it's extremely inefficient to stick him out wide.

Lamela/Eriksen/Alli as wingers stopped looking good once the Rose/Walker wingback awesomeness finished.

This Lamela lovein is well overdue.

Aside from his all round performance his goal seemed to go by so casually as if it had simply come off his shin from a defenders clearance.

Great strike and just shows his confidence. There were people who were done at 2-0 and at 3-1 we could of easily capitulated or been completely sucker punched by their 3rd but NO... not with Lamela on duty !

I said it before and I'll say it again. The guy is a born winner and will likely be a big part of us winning anything soon

Go Coco prove the minority that are left wrong

This Lamela lovein is well overdue.

Aside from his all round performance his goal seemed to go by so casually as if it had simply come off his shin from a defenders clearance.

Great strike and just shows his confidence. There were people who were done at 2-0 and at 3-1 we could of easily capitulated or been completely sucker punched by their 3rd but NO... not with Lamela on duty !

I said it before and I'll say it again. The guy is a born winner and will likely be a big part of us winning anything soon

Go Coco prove the minority that are left wrong
I agree, and not discredit the performance, but did you not see the goal took a big deflection?

10 + goals and assists this season

So cruel he missed over a year of his career to injury.

2015/16 he was better than Eriksen. Eriksen has gone onto world class levels since while Lamela had to watch on from the stands. I think that missed time is his motivation and it is working well.

712209328b8e2c8beefd80ec3c31326679590ba470fb024c607f5c8a642de64b4fb027f7.jpg

I'd buy them....

Back
Top Bottom