Érik Lamela

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

That’s the most ridiculous argument I have probably heard on here.

A player cannot be deemed a failure due to fee inflation. Hilarious.

What happens if we adjust his original fee to reflect its value today?
Add to that paying the 50m or whatever for him whilst knowing he will miss that many games through injury. Been a failure so far.

Not surprised but that was maybe down to his fitness levels

If he’s finally 100% we could have a player at last
True. But his problem with his fitness is another tick in the negative column. & he has lost us millions sitting on the treatment table. & we have a stadium to pay for don't you know.

Quite simply I think he gives you a unique combination of "stuff"

Positives:

* Hassling/aggression
* Close control
* Unpredictability
* The odd goal or two

Negatives:

* Is a walking yellow card waiting to happen
* Has a tendency to hold onto the ball too long
* Seems to cock up basic passes more than the harder ones

All in all hes a player for SOME situations and NOT some others. Someone we shouldnt be afraid to start in games but also not afraid to take off if its not going right for him / is in danger of being sent off. I see his primary competition as Dele now... before Dele would have been a nailed on starter but now I think both have to fight for the place in the right games. Nice to have some competition with very much the same qualities.

Go read a book you find boring or a movie you find boring instead then. I haven't forced you to read my views on lamela.
& you putting yawn isn't a great interesting read either.

One doesn't know something is boring until after they've read it you muppet. :pochrolleyes:

Erik Lamela loves Tottenham!
Erik Lamela earns 30 million for 7 years as a bit part player for Spurs

It's surprising.
He loves spending time in Tottenham. Posing on burnt out cars in his latest pair of designer shades. If you kiss the badge it must mean you love the club.

Back
Top Bottom