Érik Lamela

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Dear cult of Lamela

tenor-23.gif

Dear cult of Lamela

tenor-23.gif
I am a fully sworn in member of the Coco fan club. However today he was pretty poor. Equally there was no one else pulling up trees in this game. Lucas, much like Érik was busy but ineffectual. Son didn’t even appear to be overly busy let alone provide much quality.

Last edited:
Amazing how the cute little couple can't admit to being wrong.

Both said he'd be sold in 2016.

Then wanna act as if they are an authority on all things Spurs.

Lolz.

You'll notice they are the most prolific posters in this thread, Absolutely begging it.

Even when he performs well they are in here mocking him. Coco is more Spurs than than they'll ever be.

This is what a precious ego looks like.

Long like Erik Lamela. Yiddo.

:lamelaaghh:

Erik Lamela is now the only remaining #thfc player from the 'magnificent seven' signed in the summer of 2013.

How, I shall never know. Eriksen was the only one that was remotely worth their fee.

Now before the Chadli/Chiriches fan club kicks into top gear, they're now plying their trade at Anderlecht and Sassuolo (I kid you not). Probably the right level for both. How they made it to WHL was beyond me.

Then there was Soldado...

Back
Top Bottom